No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn interview

Putting aside all stupidity, swearing, geographic allegiances and so on, I absolutely have witnessed Hearn giving clear, lucid, articulate answers and details of what has gone down, every step of the way.
    The fact that Finkel had paperwork in his hands for a week without even responding and then sending it back another 5 days later etc...it seems to me that Wilder has been had by his own guy.

Shame for everyone really. But truly, can anyone seriously believe that Joshua did not want the massive money and the chance to unify. The WBA are not Bigfoot, they actually exist y'all, and clearly they wanted a decision. These are facts, not bull****.
    Interesting when Hearn says Deontay was "not filled in" meaning he senses Wilder wanted it but just was not served properly by his team.

It's a good watch this, for those interested in putting aside their bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NVYOnfaOr8

Good video. I watched it earlier today.

Hopefully the fight gets made for April 13th at Wembley.

Comment

I like Hearn. He is clear spoken and make sense and does things in a businesslike way. Wilder and his manager do things in a very strange way and make no sense. Wilder is great at cussing and name calling but never explained his reason for not signing the contract. Wilder's manager sat on the contract for a long time as if they had all the time in the world when they did not. He said there were a couple of minor changes he wanted made in the contract but to this day I have no idea what those changes were. Hearn explains everything in a clear way I understand. Wilder and his manager don't really explain anything and are vague as hell.

Comment

Hearn is clear, logical and articulate. The problem with that is that not every slimy promoter is as obvious as Oscar. Hearn's really fuking smart, he could be saying enough things in public while hiding important details behind the scenes. That's the danger of believing him completely.

Wilder's team is a mess though. From the magical $50M offer, to the childish 24-hour ultimatum, to the way they talk in public, they look like morons almost every single time.

I'm getting tired of saying this, but the fans truly have no idea what the holdup is or what the deal is. So far (laughably), the best theory I heard was Jubei's - that they had this very public negotiation, spat and bad blood to build up Wilder's image for the casual fans in order to stoke the flame for when they actually do fight early next year.

Comment

Working...
        X