Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview Tries His Hardest To Rip Jeff Mayweather Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah Jeff Mayweather is a bum.. A feather-fisted bum.. I never understood why so many people praise this dude? What exactly has he done? Aside from have the surname "Mayweather" and not behave like his idiotic brothers and nephew? He wasn't a great fighter, he's not a great trainer...

Hahah the best fighter he's ever trained is Steve "TWO POUND" Forbes Hahahahahha.

Ugly ass nikkuh too..

He's held out as an example of such a great guy all because HE DIDN'T put his hands on females, or sell crack, or act like brash ******s like his brothers and nephew..

Basically for just being a normal, quiet guy who doesn't do scumbag shyte, he gets praised. Gee, what a guy, he's obeyed the law, and isn't a loudmouth? Da fuqq?
    Last edited by Cheek busting; 02-16-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

That was so uncomfortably awkward that had to be fake.

Comment

Thats Jeff's boy. Jeff got salty & never recovered from the Oscar questions earlier on I don't think. But yea he did go a lil hard on him for some reason in this interview. Wonder if they having a bad day with each other or Jeff was like ask me w/e & sh^t just took off down a rougher road then he planned.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          They are friends and that guy helps with the Mayweather Boxing Channel.
          This. He just plays devils advocate when he interviews Jeff. And Jeff knows what’s coming lol. Not like he was shlt talking him

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Hahah Jeff Mayweather is a bum.. A feather-fisted bum.. I never understood why so many people praise this dude? What exactly has he done? Aside from have the surname "Mayweather" and not behave like his idiotic brothers and nephew? He wasn't a great fighter, he's not a great trainer...

Hahah the best fighter he's ever trained is Steve "TWO POUND" Forbes Hahahahahha.

Ugly ass nikkuh too..

He's held out as an example of such a great guy all because HE DIDN'T put his hands on females, or sell crack, or act like brash ******s like his brothers and nephew..

Basically for just being a normal, quiet guy who doesn't do scumbag shyte, he gets praised. Gee, what a guy, he's obeyed the law, and isn't a loudmouth? Da fuqq?
            Jesus calm down buddy

Comment

what a disrespectful guy

Comment

Ugly ass nikkuh too..

because he's the only "clean" mayweather... i mean just take a look at sr and roger and then look at jeffery.

Comment

Ugly ass nikkuh too..

Normal quiet guys that are humble should get praised. It's always the guys who act out that get all the attention.

Comment

Lmao, that dude interviewing Jeff absolutely ripped him to pieces, why though?

Comment

Working...
                    X