No announcement yet.

McGregor's Orangutan arms make him super dangerous vs Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor's Orangutan arms make him super dangerous vs Floyd

Floyd is used to fighting cats whom he has a reach advantage over.

I've been studying McGreggor and he has this deceptive timing, he hits cats when they think he's out of range, that's because of those long ass arms he has.

TBE might be in for a shock as he isn't used to fighting a dude who has height reach and weight on him.

I think he will give TBE a tougher fight than Manny

He's probably sparring guys with the same reach who.... *gasp* can actually box

Comment

Oscar was about as big as conor and has a 73 inch reach. And hes an actual boxer. Conors reach will be irrelevant because hes not going know how to implement it.

Comment

http://basementgymboxing.blogspot.co...ors-reach.html

Comment

His boxing is chit doe...

Comment

Imagine if Conor does better than Manny did?

That would be embarrassing.

He did fight with a torn rotator cuff, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
              Floyd is used to fighting cats whom he has a reach advantage over.

I've been studying McGreggor and he has this deceptive timing, he hits cats when they think he's out of range, that's because of those long ass arms he has.

TBE might be in for a shock as he isn't used to fighting a dude who has height reach and weight on him.

I think he will give TBE a tougher fight than Manny
              You just made The List my friend!!!

Comment

My boots still need polishing

Get your jungle ass over here

Comment

Foot work will be the main factor in this fight, i give Mcgregor and chance! (And i also believe that the video he put out of himself sparring, was a deceptive video! Mcgregor's technique and boxing ability is probably a lot more evolved than he is portraying......

But i hope Floyd Mayweather win's, as i think a defeat will totally crush him as a man!

Comment

He's sparring Kevin Lee, a UFC fighter that's around Mcgregor's size , but has an even longer reach(77 inches).

Reach is a non issue for Floyd. It mainly matters on the outside. If Mcgregor is trying to outbox Mayweather with only a 2 inch reach advantage he's ****ing up to begin with in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X