Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi has inside knowledge that Pacquiao used PEDs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    may said it way before paulie did and got sued.
    You should've replied to say that Top Rank didn't make a libel case on Victor Conte when he said "...even in the Philippines, my opinion is yes, I believe he has been doing stuff.."

I mean what's the more logical approach... make a case on Mayweather the Olympian that wanted Olympic style testing?

Or challenge Conte saying PAC been on the juice, for a Philippines athlete that publicly admitted drug use and alcoholism... and making up inconsistent excuses about blood or loses. Like when PAC was on National TV in his home country literally saying that a "hospital" lost all his "blood" samples and erased from a computer. I me a who the fûck eats this shït... oh that's right, The Philippine people and their broadcasting

The denial of PAC fanboys and this logical approach is like 5 year olds coming to reality that their parents were punking them about Santa Clause... as they found out it only benefited the moment. That's the best analogy for Gullible PAC Fans
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 07-28-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Funny how Conte goes into general theory about how Floyd or any athlete who's not subjected to testing or in a program can "do this," or funny how he and Nonito fell off during the camp of Rigo...

Then you have Conte here, no theory, straight opinion that says PAC was doing stuff. Lol. In a court room if you testify that you have no doubt PAC was doing stuff you will then be asked to explain.... as he explained how athletes do it on the "off season."

I mean Conte had a Hard on saying PAC was doing stuff. Conte is monitored by the Feds, what would Top Rank do?! Ask Conte to explain his opinion?! No we don't want to go there.

Here the video where mastermind Conte drops the bomb on PAC. 18+ advised

ill search for the entire interview. id like to see where they went with this.

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      You should've replied to say that Top Rank didn't make a libel case on Victor Conte when he said "...even in the Philippines, my opinion is yes, I believe he has been doing stuff.."

I mean what's the more logical approach... make a case on Mayweather the Olympian that wanted Olympic style testing?

Or challenge Conte saying PAC been on the juice, for a Philippines athlete that publicly admitted drug use and alcoholism... and making up inconsistent excuses about blood or loses. Like when PAC was on National TV in his home country literally saying that a "hospital" lost all his "blood" samples and erased from a computer. I me a who the fûck eats this shït... oh that's right, The Philippine people and their broadcasting

The denial of PAC fanboys and this logical approach is like 5 year olds coming to reality that their parents were punking them about Santa Clause... as they found out it only benefited the moment. That's the best analogy for Gullible PAC Fans
      they (tr) knew may only had his gut while conte had the goods. dont poke a sleeping bear.

pac fiends always want to pacs plethora of excuses. they dont really ever want to get into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        ill search for the entire interview. id like to see where they went with this.

they (tr) knew may only had his gut while conte had the goods. dont poke a sleeping bear.

pac fiends always want to pacs plethora of excuses. they dont really ever want to get into it.
        Well unfortunately combat sports has changed much...

I find it rather convenient that after Floyd's case about libel or after Floyd challenged Top Rank to Olympic style drug testing, HBO's own affiliated Margaret Goodman founded VADA. HBO has particularly praised VADA in numerous broadcasts as commercials...

Floyd and Haymon have been basically untouchable. "The Untouchables" = TMT & Al Haymon

Comment

Working...
        X