Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-21-2018, 03:03 AM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,048,256.12
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thack View Post
I smelt a rat during negotiations with AJ and Wilder.It was not A.J. Even though he has the last call he was in my opinion swayed by McCracken his trainer and the rat himself Hearn who didn't for any amount of money see Wilder as part of the A.J. business plan. I think A.J. would now fight anybody but he has opted for the easier safer route which might over a period make him that kind of missed money......but I have lost some respect for A.J. here .Don't ask for something and then refuse it!
The Wlad that A.J. beat would have been hammered within three rounds by Wilder.
Lolx.... Wilder has no chance against WK. Don't be a naughty boy.
Laligalaliga is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-21-2018, 03:51 AM #132
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4846 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,860,050.22
Total Points: 100,800,900,716,717,760.00
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Half the country is a stretch. So you’re from the country responsible for the slave trade. YOure from a country that conquered and colonized 1/4 the word wiping out civilizations. Participating in genocide. The country that let the real nazis conquer most of Europe until the nazis attacked you. Then pleaded with the U.S to help. Which with out us you would be living under nazi rule right now. The country that lost to a bunch of farmers. The country that has had the ABSOLUTE BIGGEST fall from grace in the history of the world. That mimics U.S culture. Flock to the theaters to see our movies run to concert halls to hear our music. See our sports. You need a passport there because your country is smaller than most our states. So to travel you need to leave your country. And when you do you come to the US. Disney world Las Vegas New York by the plan loads DAILY. so we can play this game or we can be respectful

Lol, ethered........green k.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:56 AM #133
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 3870 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 317,930,085,464,418,549,760.00
Total Points: 100,317,930,085,464,405,966,848.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshio View Post
Boxing is dead seeing that fanboys only follow boxers, not boxing
Yeah a lot of these fans are followers. Most of them its about colour and the passport. Its a bit sad to see but hey thats boxing for you.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List