No announcement yet.

If you kick off every Latino in this country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Lol most illegals are hired by rich people in liberal states like in california

And who are those rich people in liberal state?

Republicans? Lmao
    No

Theyre HOLLYWOOD ELITES, big tech CEO’s, Democrat politicians!

Yall dumbarses are funny
    I dont care who hires who. Doesnt bother me. Just like someone doing a job that others refuse to do doesnt bother me either. I used my citizenship for every possible advantage. Some people just choose not to for whatever reason. Whats funny is the people crying about it as if they are really willing to do these jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      So if you've worked construction sites you've seen the impact Mexicans have had on the construction industry, right?

Of course, but that doesn't change anything I said. Companies aren't just going to give up because they no longer have access to cheap illegal labor.

Comment

Lol most illegals are hired by rich people in liberal states like in california

And who are those rich people in liberal state?

Republicans? Lmao
        No

Theyre HOLLYWOOD ELITES, big tech CEO’s, Democrat politicians!

Yall dumbarses are funny
        You have no idea what you are talking about.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...y-already-work

many of the states where residents rely most heavily on food stamps are also states where support for the president is strongest.

For instance, in West Virginia, Mississippi and Louisiana, 1 out of 5 residents receives SNAP benefits, according to an analysis from the liberal-leaning Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. All three states voted overwhelmingly for Trump last November.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
          I dont care who hires who. Doesnt bother me. Just like someone doing a job that others refuse to do doesnt bother me either. I used my citizenship for every possible advantage. Some people just choose not to for whatever reason. Whats funny is the people crying about it as if they are really willing to do these jobs.
          I agree. It is nauseating to have to listen to people complain knowing they turn their noses up to ceratian jobs that they feel are beneath them.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
            Of course, but that doesn't change anything I said. Companies aren't just going to give up because they no longer have access to cheap illegal labor.
            And you just aren't going to replace millions within a span of a few years. You aren't just losing bodies, you're losing millions of years of experience and competence. If you've been a part of a hiring process you'd know this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You have no idea what you are talking about.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...y-already-work

many of the states where residents rely most heavily on food stamps are also states where support for the president is strongest.

For instance, in West Virginia, Mississippi and Louisiana, 1 out of 5 residents receives SNAP benefits, according to an analysis from the liberal-leaning Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. All three states voted overwhelmingly for Trump last November.
              WTH we talking about illegals here and here u are talking about people in food stamps?

That topic is for another thread
              Stay on topic homeboy
              And theres no way for u to prove to me that those who are on food stamp voted for trump
              Trump won those states because peeps on those states are tired of losing their jobs and thinks food stamp is not the route or not enough

Comment

WTH we talking about illegals here and here u are talking about people in food stamps?

That topic is for another thread
                Stay on topic homeboy
                And theres no way for u to prove to me that those who are on food stamp voted for trump
                Trump won those states because peeps on those states are tired of losing their jobs and thinks food stamp is not the route or not enough
                oops wrong post quoted. my bad.

Comment

My building at work used to get cleaned by this outspoken Trump supporting white guy who was very anti-immigration.

Apparently they thought he didn't do a good enough job for what he charged so they got rid of him and now a Mexican couple does the cleaning. They do a better job and aren't pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                    If u put it this way that if there are no illegals out there to hire
                    Those rich fokers would be force to up the pay or there would be no one to do them

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      My building at work used to get cleaned by this outspoken Trump supporting white guy who was very anti-immigration.

Apparently they thought he didn't do a good enough job for what he charged so they got rid of him and now a Mexican couple does the cleaning. They do a better job and aren't pricks.
                      I believe u its the internet

Comment

Working...
                      X