Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tortured 2010. 7/10 nice little thriller if you like stuff like hostel

Comment

• Mission impossible: fallout - 7.5/10 good popcorn flick. Tom cruise is a vampire

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Mission impossible: fallout - 7.5/10 good popcorn flick. Tom cruise is a vampire
        Best film I've seen so far this year, and best spy movie in ages if you ask me. Great action sequences, but also surprised me with clever twists and turns in the plot. Only real flaw was that it was maybe a little too long - even though everything was good, it felt like maybe there was a little too much, which I know sounds like an odd complaint but you still feel it when you've been sat in the cinema for 2 hours.

Still, great movie. 8/10. And yeah, Tom Cruise is a freak, makes you wonder if there's something to all the scientology stuff.

Comment

• Cargo. A post apocolyptic king of film on netflix. Pretty decent 6/10.

Comment

• The Magnificent Seven (2016). Eh, I'd say 5 out of 10 stars. The action sequences were very good but the characters were pretty bland and giving Denzel Washington a quiet guy part was not a good idea. He's got strong dialogue. This should be used. Worth watching once I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              damn....scar jo melted under that GLAAD pressure !!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8446581.html

''Scarlett Johansson drops out of transgender role in 'Rub and Tug' after widespread backlash.''

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...xit/ar-AAA2t8l

''GLAAD, Hollywood Transgender Community React To Scarlett Johansson’s ‘Rub & Tug’ Exit.''

the only reason a normal fnck would have gone to see this was scar jo. now GLAAD will be forced to make their own freakshow with ''authentic'' freaks that no one other than freaks will go see.

this doesnt bode well for scar jo, doe. cant be bailing just cause of some losers being salty.
              Rub and Tug?

Considering it's a tranny film, shouldn't it be Rub and Tuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                Best film I've seen so far this year, and best spy movie in ages if you ask me. Great action sequences, but also surprised me with clever twists and turns in the plot. Only real flaw was that it was maybe a little too long - even though everything was good, it felt like maybe there was a little too much, which I know sounds like an odd complaint but you still feel it when you've been sat in the cinema for 2 hours.

Still, great movie. 8/10. And yeah, Tom Cruise is a freak, makes you wonder if there's something to all the scientology stuff.

Yeah man. But I think I need to rewatch it with subs next time. Peenoys sometimes can’t hear/understand everything clearly in the cinemas — odd admittance as well — just like when I watched interstellar I went out clueless

I enjoyed the bathroom fight as well lol

And it wasn’t too long for me. Was that the best in the series? Or the one in dubai?

Comment

• jurassic world, the fallen kingdom. what a utter piece of shit, my god. that movie sucked. pointless. they keep milking jurassic park, a master piece. and that little girl? what a cunt, stupid bitch.

Comment

• I watched Equalizer 2 yesterday blown as fuk and it was just ok. I was more excited about the ounce that i just picked up.

Comment

• Incredibles ll

all jokes aside it was a very entertaining movie

8.5/10

Comment

Working...
                      X