Collapse
No announcement yet.

'If the athletic American kids chose boxing over NBA/NFL, USA would dominate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No stop making excuses just because you can dribble a ball or score a touch down doesn't mean you will have a chin or can fight. Or can dig deep to win a fight

Comment

Nate Robinson is 36 years old.

Comment

This example isnt a good one for your argument. He is in his mid 30s and just started training in August.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Nate Robinson is 36 years old.
          Lol I never even knew that... I just assumed they were both around mid 20s since I had no interest other than to splash a bit of hate house money on Robinson to see some YouTube clown lose... but how wrong I was!

Comment

I was expecting Nate to win for sure...then I saw videos of him training and was less enthused but still favored him.

I think it goes to show that 1) not every athlete is meant to be a fighter and 2) size/age/experience matters.

If both of these dudes really trained hard and competed in boxing, they would be multiple weight classes apart.

Comment

Jake Paul at least attempts to show some respect for the sweet science. His brother and the other celebrity circus acts just lunged in expecting it to be like rock em sock em robots.

Comment

Originally posted by szef View Post
                one of them just got iced by a youtuber
                but i thought all the best boxers are in the nba they told me? You had a high level athe=lete get koed by a youtuber. Can't play boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  No stop making excuses just because you can dribble a ball or score a touch down doesn't mean you will have a chin or can fight. Or can dig deep to win a fight
                  Exactly, one of the main factors in boxing is your mental fortitude and toughness. Just because you're an athletic beast who can dribble/pass a ball doesn't mean you can take some brutal punches and not fold. The average human being isn't cut out for fighting, these guys are rare breeds.

Comment

If Chinese didn’t play ping pong or badminton and boxed instead they would take over every division under 200...

Comment

LMAO. Yanks are the most delusional people out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X