Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gent Davis vs Ryan Garcia Fight... WHO YOU GOT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Pfft, Davis will be huffing n puffing by the third round. That fat boi can't beat nobody.
    I'll admit that Davis gets fat as fook, but he would still smoke Santa Cruz. I only think Ryan Garcia has the tools to beat tanky.

Comment

Tank is more skilled but doesn't take boxing as seriously as much as he should. King Ry has impressed me with his last couple step up fights. I'm a fan of both guys ultimately, but I feel like it's Tank's fight to lose still. That said King Ry has shown his best version of himself in his biggest fights if he can continue that as he continues to fight better guys it may end up being a more compelling & up for grabs fight by me & many other fans.

Comment

I think Davis knocks him tf out. One thing i will say about Davis is he keeps his power all 12 rounds

Comment

I think we are overrating Davis a bit here... Ryan can hang with Davis and I wont be surprised if Ryan beats him.

Comment

Too early for Ryan at the moment.
            Tank should be trying to fight Loma, surely hes had enough easy beats by now.
            Oh hang on Fransisco and Gamboa werent as easy as planned.

Comment

I would pick Davis. He is much more proven and has defeated much better fighters plus he has great punching power. Garcia has lots of potential and maybe some day he could beat Davis but right now I pick the proven champion who has KOed better fighters than Garcia has ever fought.

Comment

Working...
              X