Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is boxing the only sport where you can juice and still be the highest paid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froid Gayweather was juiced to the gills and making money, so yes.

So were Holyfield, Roid Jones Jr, and BALCO Mosley, they made good money.

Comment

It’s impossible because boxing has no ONE governing body like the other sports.
      Unless a state or government entity requires PED testing 24/7 365 they will never do it

Comment

Obviously not; there are plenty of clean, world-champion professional boxers; no Mr. Olympia has won that title without very considerable help from the wonderful world of modern chemicals.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          This is so stupid I don't know where to begin. If canelos a cheat for clen then thered be 150 million mexicans looking like hulk marquez because they eat clen containing meat every day of their lives(in much larger doses than canelo had in his system)

Ggg fanatics are a disease to boxing because they will do whatever mental gymnastics to overlook common sense such as ggg having only 3 weeks testing his 1st fight after getting his ass beat. After hiding out in kazakstan. He went his entire life without testing before canelo & after canelo who has pioneered vada in boxing.

Ggg can get his ass kod after breaking into your house & attempting to rape your family & youd still find any excuse to discredit whoever kod him.(im obviously exaggerating for effect, don't take it as a direct personal attack against you or your fam, because I use exaggerated jokes to prove a point)
          Don’t worry didn’t take it as a personal attack / just you trying to get a point across. I get it

You’re wrong though I’d still wouldn’t give credit to the fighter who KO Golovkin if it was a simple B&E on my property ( Insurance will cover everything) but I draw the line at attempted rape of my family .

First off Canelo didn’t pioneer sh.it you don’t pop dirty then become a ambassador for cleaning up the sport. I can’t think of anything more disingenuous. It’s mind boggling that people think he did this because he wants to clean up the sport and not try and save face

When Canelo first popped dirty Inwas hesitant for
          Couple days to call him a cheater because the Clen is so common in Mexico but with all the events surrounding it and the timing along with so many of his previous Opponets going on record saying they think he was juicing when they fought him. I believe hes guilty as f.uck and has been a dirty fighter for years

I’m a Gennady fan but I’ve said it’s suspect that for multiple fights there’s been no testing for his fights until a couple weeks out but he’s never popped.

If a fighter KO Golovkin they deserve major props. GGg and Canelo seem to have 2 of the best chins in the business. If Canelo continues to make Gennady wait for a third fight he has a good chance of paying a beat down on him when it finally happens and will actually deserve the W not just rely on The judges to get a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            There are different ways of being mentally ill but he is mentally ill on a very bad way. Ignore him.
            He has to be mentally ill to believe Mayweather is a clean boxer.

Comment

Floyd mayweather is the model of how you can cheat with the approval of the testing agency (USADA).

Comment

You actually have some fans who hate some fighters so much that they are willing to ignore the obvious cheating their opponents do. Look at how Canelo is hailed as a hero for beating GGG thats despite Canelo being a cheat in terms of taking stuff and having judges in his pocket.

He lost both fights to GGG but the first was a clear robbery, yet some of the GGG haters on here will defend Canelo like he was part of their family.

Comment

Well there’s barely anything to deter fighters from being dirty is there?

Look at Canelo, but it’s made absolutely no difference to him. He got a 6 month ban, so he squeezed an easy fight in at the end of the year v Fielding and got paid handsomely for that knock-over job, so it made 0 difference by the end of the year.

They need to start putting lengthy bans on these cheats, rather than 6 months. Make the ban exist everywhere by having all commissions comply with each other, so you can’t just go to another country or state.

6 month bans are completely useless. It’s a little slap on the wrist to show they’re doing something but really knowing it makes no difference. Most top fighters fight every 6 months anyway.

Make it 2 years minimum. Canelo would think twice about cheating if he’s losing two years worth of paydays.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-14-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X