No announcement yet.

Boxers Reacts To Tragic Shooting Spree In Connecticut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers Reacts To Tragic Shooting Spree In Connecticut

Yesterday in Newtown, Connecticut, a 20-year-old man arrived at an elementary school carrying two handguns. In a tragic series of events the gunman killed 26 people, of which 18 were children.

Several people in the industry commented on the tragedy on their Twitter:

AdrienBroner My heart goes out to all the families that lost loved ones in Connecticut today #GODBLESS

VICIOUSortiz RT @shellbylayne: ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!??? Sick sick ****s. Whoever created this account needs rot in hell. http://t.co/DaPUUChM

KIDCHOCOLATE The work of God come from a place we would never know if we don't allow him to work his will! Praying for families in #ct

meanjoersc people shooting up schools wtf condolences to those ct kids and adults

LennoxLewis My prayers go out to the families of all those lost today in #Newtown. Senseless in so many ways.

audley_Harrison The news of #newtown is so disturbing. My prayers to those in mourning for lives lost & the ones fighting for their life, & the injured.

OscarDeLaHoya Gun laws must change!!!!! President Obama.

PaulMalignaggi RT @dabomb4641: @PaulMalignaggi hey champ you have alot of followers...how about a RT for prayers going out to Newton CT...#GUNCONTROL

holyfield May the Lord bless the families and children at Sandy Hook elementary in CT.

AlfonsoSGomez Otro pinchi loco masacro a niņos!!! #fml #NoMames crazy mofo killing kids!!! #wtf

OfficialBadChad Prayers go out to all the families affected by the school shooting today in Connecticut. ?? #close2home

Lou DiBella ‏Prayers for every family affected by the carnage in Conn. Horribly tragic. How can anyone oppose gun control? We must stop the insanity.

Cornelius Bundrage ‏Lets us pray for the shooting victims. This is sad! #PRAYERNEEDED

Vanes Martirosyan ‏Murdering a child is like stealing a future, a purpose, or a chance that could have made this world a better place #prayfornewtown

Ishe Smith ‏Sad day when we can't even send our children to Elementary School, praying for the families and children affected in Connecticut.

Hank Lundy ‏my heart is with the kids family that lost there life today Connecticut

Gabriel Rosado ‏Breaks my heart to hear of this shooting in Newtown CT... Children killed in a elementary school... Praying for those parents..

Andre Dirrell ‏OH LORD!! GOD SAVE THIS PLANET!! TURN TO THE NEWS NOW!! http://instagr.am/p/TOn9lDLIcY/

Brandon Rios ‏As a parent I can't even imagine what those parents r going through. My thoughts n prayers r with all the... http://fb.me/25xiAsuxz

Mike Tyson ‏My thoughts and prayers to the families of the victims at Sandy Hook elementary school.

Kevin Iole ‏Heartbreaking tales of tragedy in Connecticut. Pray for the victims AND their families. Unimaginable loss for the families.

Raul Martinez ‏#PrayForNewton

Thomas Hitman Hearns ‏My thoughts & prayers go out to those lost as well as there mourning families of #SandyHookElementary #CT God be with & touch you all

Mia St. John ‏It's time to start taking brain illness's seriously. How many shootings will have to happen? Time to pass The Mental Health in Schools Act

Kevin Rooney ‏My heart and deepest sympathies go out to all of those families affected by the tragedy that took place in CT this morning.

Myself and my family send our deepest thoughts and prayers to the friends and families of the victims.

That's America and their gun law obsessions, they need to do something about that crap "The right to bare arms"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That's America and their gun law obsessions, they need to do something about that crap "The right to bare arms"
      Something must be done.

Comment

america's ******ed, seems this sht happens every month

Comment

I'm humbled by the show of support...

Comment

Very, very tragic. My heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones yesterday.

Comment

Stuff like this doesn't usually get to me, but I honestly shed tears when I heard of the news and read the stories.

Comment

I think teachers should be allowed to carry guns, thats the only way to defend the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Stuff like this doesn't usually get to me, but I honestly shed tears when I heard of the news and read the stories.
                  It's because it's children. What 20 year old gets half brave and goes on a spree at an elementary school? He was a coward that couldn't even face what he had done. We Americans mock suicide bombers, but at least they have an agenda(not saying that's right at all). This punk killed kids and then himself... smh

Comment

Fuk those guys trying to advocate for gun control because of this

Comment

Working...
                    X