No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua reveals sparring 'war' with Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Are you really that dumb kafkod tell me ...look I boxed for 12 years....from the age of 15 till I was 27, you have to learn all the fundamentals of boxing before you even sent into a ring to do light sparring...I would say 6 months minimum and I would say at earliest 8 months before your trainer even considers carding you up to have your first fight amatuer...ur talking about a fighter that was literally brought in from the street chucked into the ring with a pro boxer and yet he literally held his own.....and that's with no experience and no pro conditioning ..that shows levels of athletisim and more natural ability and I'm telling you now when joshua gets tyson in the ring he will rip him to pieces ....tyson furys knows this and I doubt he will even be around to face anthony joshua ... I just don't think he has the mental capacity to remain at the top
    Look i boxed for 69 years...from the age of 102 till I was 172 and I can tell you right now Joshua's resume is bum city compared to Fury's.

6 round fighter. Wait till he is forced into deep waters...you won't need to knock him down he won't be able to hold himself up.
    Last edited by miniq; 05-17-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
      Look i boxed for 69 years...from the age of 102 till I was 172 and I can tell you right now Joshua's resume is bum city compared to Fury's.

6 round fighter. Wait till he is forced into deep waters...you won't need to knock him down he won't be able to hold himself up.
      But apart from Wlad Klitschko doe ... who the fuck has Fury ever beat?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Read what you wrote there Steve: "you have to learn all the fundamentals of boxing before you even sent into a ring to do light sparring...I would say 6 months minimum ..."

Followed immediately by this: "ur talking about a fighter that was literally brought in from the street chucked into the ring with a pro boxer ....."

Now I'm asking you seriously mate ... what kind of sense do those 2 statements make if you read them one after the other, the way you wrote them?

I'm also an ex boxer, and I know better than to try and predict the outcome of a competitive fight on the basis of anacdotal accounts of a single sparring session between 2 guys of widely different experience levels. I'm surprised you don't know better than that yourself.
        It means a year being an amatuer is literally nothing compared to a proffesional fighter.....and literally is someone coming off the street and stepping in the ring with a pro...I mean a complete novice and You've hardly learnt anything So yes ur literally off the street and only anther person who has boxed would understand that ...no way you would know lol

Comment

Yes because in 3 years he hasn't fought a Chisora level fighter? Everytime you Fury call Aj's resume bum city you don't realize you do the same to fury,but forget hes been a pro for 7 years,as stated on other threads do you guys even think before you post?

Comment

Talk sense and don't like a kid , tyson won't go past 7 rounds with joshua so there's no worries on that , but correct me if I'm wrong but didn't joshua blitz whyte in the 7th and show speed and power and untill the day joshua does get taken longer rounds it's just hear say...so far no ones stood up to him so you better keep wishing you find a heavyweight that can take the punishment that anthony Joshua is gonna land on them...start looking now son lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Yes because in 3 years he hasn't fought a Chisora level fighter? Everytime you Fury call Aj's resume bum city you don't realize you do the same to fury,but forget hes been a pro for 7 years,as stated on other threads do you guys even think before you post?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                Talk sense and don't like a kid , tyson won't go past 7 rounds with joshua so there's no worries on that , but correct me if I'm wrong but didn't joshua blitz whyte in the 7th and show speed and power and untill the day joshua does get taken longer rounds it's just hear say...so far no ones stood up to him so you better keep wishing you find a heavyweight that can take the punishment that anthony Joshua is gonna land on them...start looking now son lol
                I thought Fury was at least 30,i guess I have to cut the guy some slack considering the average human brain starts to develop to full maturity in the late 20's,i have to assume his isn't since he lacks education as well. All in all he looks about 35 as well.....I cant believe also some ppl on here cant distinguish having several pro fights isn't an advantage over an amateur boxer.... :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  But apart from Wlad Klitschko doe ... who the fuck has Fury ever beat?
                  Well you should know better if you was an ex boxer...it takes at least a year before u have any inkling of what to do in a boxing ring and my explanation of this should be clear to you...anthony Joshua had no right being in the same ring as a pro heavyweight and yet he still held his own...now after just under 4 years and just 16 fights he has achieved what fury did and it took fury almost 7 years and with 25 fights , now if you can't see the talent gap between these 2 fighters ur either had to many blows to the head or your just a kid sitting in your bedroom with no outside knowledge of the world....u might not like what I say to you kaffyboy but the truth is jsohau has more than enough to take his title ...I think fury is a charachter and he does make me and I don't dislike him but he's just not gonna remain at the top for long ....he will crack

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    I thought Fury was at least 30,i guess I have to cut the guy some slack considering the average human brain starts to develop to full maturity in the late 20's,i have to assume his isn't since he lacks education as well. All in all he looks about 35 as well.....I cant believe also some ppl on here cant distinguish having several pro fights isn't an advantage over an amateur boxer.... :gay:
                    It's shocking how they can't see how they can't see that difference between a novice amatuer and a pro boxer....That just proves to me that the fury gang have no knowledge on how boxing works or there just here to troll.....maybe both lol

Comment

Working...
                    X