• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old ass Windows 7 emachines I have doesn't support it

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      EEnjoy your game.
      The damn thing is addictive!!! OF course they still have ways to try and get a few bucks out of you... the game is free but some cars you have to pay for. And if you want to complete the entire level, you need a paid for car to compete in one of the races. But even just playing the free part of the game and using the free cars and building up points to customize and stuff, there is plenty of fun to be had at no cost. I think I played for over three hours yesterday without even realizing how much time had passed!

That's kind of why I stopped playing games much a few years ago.

By the way... I never said your sound card would work perfectly, just that speakers are independent from sound cards, or computers or any drivers in general. They always work if they are receiving a signal. That is why I always found it hilarious when I would see speaker packaging advertising that the speakers were compatible with Windows XP or Vista or 7 or whatever version.

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      The old ass Windows 7 emachines I have doesn't support it
      That's really surprising. I installed it on an old laptop the other day and it worked fine. That laptop was so old that it came originally with Vista and an option to roll back to XP. What exactly did it say the problem was?
      Last edited by Barcham; 08-10-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Whats the go with this new browser? Since i installed windows 10 **** is popping up left right and centre. Do i need to install a new ad blocker for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          Whats the go with this new browser? Since i installed windows 10 **** is popping up left right and centre. Do i need to install a new ad blocker for this?
          Don't blame the browser, blame the sites you visit. There are no extensions or addons for Edge as of yet. I have no trouble with it at all, no ads, no popups, no garbage at all. All you need is a modified host file for the time being. Be aware that this will also have an effect on the embedded videos used on many sites which are ad supported and will also be blocked.

If you don't want to go that direction, just install Firefox or use IE 11 with tracking protection turned on. This will stop most advertising and pop ups. There is also a popup blocker in Edge that you have to enable as it is not on by default. Just look for it in your settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            Don't use Edge/IE. Use Firefox or Chrome. I prefer using Chrome because I find it quicker than Firefox, although it uses a bit more memory and in my experience, plugins work better. Oh, and Flash ran like **** for some reason on Firefox before I switched to Chrome.

Can't go wrong with either now on W10 though imo.

Comment

Working...
            X