Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vicar caught on camera ‘watching pr0n, sniffing cocaine, and using a crack pipe’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Vicar caught on camera ‘watching pr0n, sniffing cocaine, and using a crack pipe’

Vicar caught on camera ‘watching **** sniffing cocaine, and using a crack pipe’

Kate BuckSunday 18 Feb 2018 4:59 pm

Stennett Kirby Credit: West Ham Parish Church
    A Church of England vicar has allegedly been caught on camera appearing to smoke crack, snort cocaine and watch pr0n

The Reverend Stennett Kirby, 64, was filmed in the £1.5 million vicarage of West Ham Parish Church in East London, which he lives in.
    He has been the vicar of the church since 2007, and is considered a respected member of the community, but is currently on sick leave for unknown reasons.

In the shocking footage obtained by the Sun on Sunday, he appears to be smoking from a crack pipe before he struggles to snort a line of white powder as he relaxes with a friend.
    At one point, he seems to be watching pr0nography and says: ‘All I want now is for a woman to be sucking my dick that would be nice.
    ‘How much would a woman cost to come here? In other words if I really want it then I will pay for it.’
    His friend reportedly then says he prefers prostitutes to relationships, which unmarried Mr Kirby, who is currently on sick leave from work, agrees to.

Mr Kirby has been the vicar at West Ham Parish Church since 2007 (Picture: Google)
    The footage then seems to show him talking about his plans to go into Central London and buy more drugs.
    He says: ‘I’m going to Soho with my mate for dinner.
    ‘I’m going to sex shops to get some poppers.’

Rev Stephen Chandler, an associate minister at the church, spoke to the congregation this morning in light of the video being released.
    He said: ‘By now many of you may have heard of an article which has appeared online today concerning your vicar, the Revd Stennett Kirby,’ reports MailOnline.
    ‘I am trying to support Stennett pastorally at this demanding time for him and he is very much in my prayers and Bishop Stephen’s [of Chelmsford], as are you all here at All Saints.

‘The article contains serious allegations with regard to drug taking and other matters of an ethical nature.’

The Church of England has said it is investigating the claims and said it was taking the matter seriously.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/18/vicar-...-pipe-7322518/

Quite disgusting if true, why even go into this field of work if you know you have these temptations.

Comment

Damn. Crack, blow and hookers at 64? Dude is hardcore.

Definitely has to go though if this is the case.

He could go on the road with Tyson Fury doe.

Comment

I love it, seem to be fun guy to do mushroom or datura with.

Imagine him searching for imaginary cigar then beg forgivenes from telephone pole.

Comment

Heh, a Wolf in a sheep's clothing. It's rampant in so churches.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
            Vicar caught on camera ‘watching **** sniffing cocaine, and using a crack pipe’

Kate BuckSunday 18 Feb 2018 4:59 pm

Stennett Kirby Credit: West Ham Parish Church
            A Church of England vicar has allegedly been caught on camera appearing to smoke crack, snort cocaine and watch pr0n

The Reverend Stennett Kirby, 64, was filmed in the £1.5 million vicarage of West Ham Parish Church in East London, which he lives in.
            He has been the vicar of the church since 2007, and is considered a respected member of the community, but is currently on sick leave for unknown reasons.

In the shocking footage obtained by the Sun on Sunday, he appears to be smoking from a crack pipe before he struggles to snort a line of white powder as he relaxes with a friend.
            At one point, he seems to be watching pr0nography and says: ‘All I want now is for a woman to be sucking my dick that would be nice.
            ‘How much would a woman cost to come here? In other words if I really want it then I will pay for it.’
            His friend reportedly then says he prefers prostitutes to relationships, which unmarried Mr Kirby, who is currently on sick leave from work, agrees to.

Mr Kirby has been the vicar at West Ham Parish Church since 2007 (Picture: Google)
            The footage then seems to show him talking about his plans to go into Central London and buy more drugs.
            He says: ‘I’m going to Soho with my mate for dinner.
            ‘I’m going to sex shops to get some poppers.’

Rev Stephen Chandler, an associate minister at the church, spoke to the congregation this morning in light of the video being released.
            He said: ‘By now many of you may have heard of an article which has appeared online today concerning your vicar, the Revd Stennett Kirby,’ reports MailOnline.
            ‘I am trying to support Stennett pastorally at this demanding time for him and he is very much in my prayers and Bishop Stephen’s [of Chelmsford], as are you all here at All Saints.

‘The article contains serious allegations with regard to drug taking and other matters of an ethical nature.’

The Church of England has said it is investigating the claims and said it was taking the matter seriously.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/18/vicar-...-pipe-7322518/
            When I saw his picture I thought he was from Detroit

Comment

Smoking crack and watching ****? that's some next level ****

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Smoking crack and watching ****? that's some next level ****

That's for lunch; it's poppers and pros for dinner. :blow:

Comment

Working...
                X