No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith vs. Nieky Holzken in Play For WBSS Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Holzken is one of the best kickboxers and he has held a record in boxing of 13-0 right now. He's not Euro level and its better than Smith fighting no one to get to the final. He can have an upset here.
    There's absolutely no way Smith could lose to this dude. This match-up is a joke and doesn't make any sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... Well, OK... But they already sold the tickets fort the card this Saturday, and (perhaps) for the final as well...

... Anyway, the WBSS super middleweight tournament was weak and now it turns into a failure... I don't think that the winner's purse should be the same with that for the CW winner...
      It's nothing new to boxing that a fight gets postponed due to injury, so an excuse about ticketsales is pointless. Besides I am sure that most germans having bought tickets, want a refund now that Brahmer doesn't show.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        There's absolutely no way Smith could lose to this dude. This match-up is a joke and doesn't make any sense at all.

Yeah you're probably right...he didnt look that good in that fight. I havent really seen any of his boxing fights, i just know he is a great Kickboxer. I have also seen his sparring against J'Leon Love 2 years ago and i think he did pretty well in that one.

Comment

Where is Andre dirrell! Come on or atleast call James degale or traux. This sht wack. They should give the damn trophy to groves at this point. Or call Kessler! Lol somebody!

Comment

Holzken is one of the best kickboxers and he has held a record in boxing of 13-0 right now. He's not Euro level and its better than Smith fighting no one to get to the final. He can have an upset here.
            Dude shut up. This euro trash tournament is an joke. Nothing like the old super six.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Dude shut up. This euro trash tournament is an joke. Nothing like the old super six.
              Super six was better yes but this still got us some great fights.

The Cruiserweight WBSS is way better tho and better than the Super six...it gives us an undisputed king and fight of the year match ups

Comment

Super six was better yes but this still got us some great fights.

The Cruiserweight WBSS is way better tho and better than the Super six...it gives us an undisputed king and fight of the year match ups
                I agree with you on that.

Comment

At least Holzken is coming off a win over Polyakov, who recently beat Sek and De Carolis. But still, Smith is gonna give him the Dutch Oven

Comment

Braehmer did the same thing in 2011 when he pulled out of a fight against the equally fraudulent Shumenov at the last minute. He and Sauerland can’t stand legitimate opposition against fighters his own size without faking an illness
                    http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5987771

Comment

Working...
                    X