Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Inks Two Year Promotional Deal With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Inks Two Year Promotional Deal With Eddie Hearn

Conor Benn has signed a two-year promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing. Benn has raced to 11-0 with 8 KOs in the pros since turning pro with Eddie Hearn in April 2016, with his last fight proving to be a small-hall classic as he recovered from hitting the deck twice in the opening round with two knockdowns of his own against Cedrick Peynaud at York Hall in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

kid should be moved just like willder was in order to be world level to compensate for his lack of amateur experience..he should be moved to a title shot after 30+ fights..he's so young no need to move him so quick but of course bums can make you overconfident and eager to test yourself like erickson lubin was..patience will be key in this young man's career

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      kid should be moved just like willder was in order to be world level to compensate for his lack of amateur experience..he should be moved to a title shot after 30+ fights..he's so young no need to move him so quick but of course bums can make you overconfident and eager to test yourself like erickson lubin was..patience will be key in this young man's career
      At 21 years old, he needs time to get his man strength as well.
      I would have a lower fight per year ratio as well, 3 fights a year and spend full 12 week camp improving and when not fighting ensure that over the next couple of years he gets into camps with the top 140 pounders in the world as a sparring partner as much as he possibly can.
      He has so much time so I would revert back to the journmeyman route for 2 fights then rematch the French kid he had a war with then back to journeymen and the odd fight the matchmakers can find him a fringe belt to fight for then vacate it then more journeymen and continue the cycle until he's about 24/25 years old and ready to fight a top 15 ranked boxer.

Comment

������some of the comments here, he won’t even win a British title.

Comment

I'm curious now to see this guy box, because I'd like to see if Nigel Benn passed his full-strength rabbit punch from a clinched position directly to the back of the skull, warrior teachings, onto his son.

Comment

Fantastic talent but still raw. Needs to be guided correctly

Comment

He showed terrific courage in his last fight but it was alarming to hear how little he could remember and looked a sitting duck much of the fight.Simms can improve him but he won't get away with the entertaining swashbuckling style for long.....but good look he seems like a level headed likeable lad.

Comment

He's gonna be in trouble at domestic level, somebody like Dave Ryan would take his soul

Comment

Just a prospect. He'll loose soon probably.

Comment

Nice lad, looks very easy to hit though. Looks like the type who will get drawn into wars but he doesn't as yet appear to have his old man's power (not many did).

Comment

Working...
                    X