Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the baddest motherfukin thing you ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i went #2 without a diaper

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPROPPADUMP View Post
      I've been in Nam motherfucker!
      This post is fkn underrated. But that guy is right, nothing 'bad ass' about startin **** on the bus, you're just being a fkn nuisance and burden to society.

Comment

Getting banned on here.

Comment

Not the most bad ass thing - but boxing related:

I once chased down a group of teenagers vandalizing my house during DLH-Hopkins. Took one down and dragged him back to the front steps of the house. Made him call his buddies to come back. Ended up letting them off after one of the kids parents came back to pick them up.
          Last edited by Lomadeaux; 02-04-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Cannot say don't won't the authorities to get my ip and written evidence shared on a public forum.

Comment

One time in New Orleans, at age seventeen, me and a friend were walking around carrying backpacks with some beer in them, drinking out of them. We had lots of beads, and one guy wanted to buy my friend's blinking beads. He procured his wallet from his pocket, and I whispered to my friend, "Get that dude, bruuuhh" - and I was just kidding. "Get that dude, bruuuh" is something we said, just being stupid - talking about someone getting stole on (punched), whatnot. But I said it, just messing around, and he took me seriously. He took his wallet and took off running into a sprint. The guy who got his wallet took off after my idiot friend. That left me, going after them. So, we ran about three blocks and my friend Travis, he smoked and didn't exercise. He was tired, and when I arrived, I remember seeing one of Travis shoes flying directly straight up in the air, that's how bad this guy was kicking his ass. I ran up directly behind the guy and out of a sprint, planted my feet and landed an ugly but hard right cross behind his head. He went down like a, beach umbrella in the wind, me and my shoeless clownshoe compatriot ran down the street. I turned and looked and he was getting up, recovering, and I saw a bunch of guys all hopping around with their shirts off, yelling, looking around for us. We got outta there. That's my biggest regret, that cheap shot. But, who would just let their friend get beat down? I couldn't answer to myself if I let things like that go down, I'm not built that way.
              Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 02-04-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Comment

saved a drunk chick from drowning before she hit the rapids.
                  long story short, were out river floating. this chicks tube popped, start deflating and she couldnt save herself bc she was too goddamn wasted. paddled my tube to her and dragged her out.

she didnt care i saved her and walked away. i shoulda let her ungrateful ass drown.

Comment

Bottling someone at a party when my boys were fighting the other guys there. Literally everyone was fighting.

I bottled him around the temple area. Was 18 at the time, very stupid mistake of me. I was intoxicated like everyone else was.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      saved a drunk chick from drowning before she hit the rapids.
                      long story short, were out river floating. this chicks tube popped, start deflating and she couldnt save herself bc she was too goddamn wasted. paddled my tube to her and dragged her out.

she didnt care i saved her and walked away. i shoulda let her ungrateful ass drown.
                      if u didnt get the root, what was the point? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X