Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You knocked out Nikolai Valuev?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Motha****a was like a slicker, stronger less handsome Ivan Drago.
      Could him with two lefts to the body and an overhand right, people thought he was dead.

The ambulance came, thankfully he’s still breathing but they have brought him in for tests
      I stopped a 9 foot russian today. Motha****er was like a slicker stronger way more handsome version of Žydrūnas Savickas. Could him with one soft left to the body an people thought i laid rigor mortis straight on that huge honkey.

The amber lamps came, but he died.

Comment

Move over Zelenoff !! Give up your belts Charlie.
        Boxingscene is sending you are best! Pretty Buy Trey-Duce.

John Basilone could have used your help on IWO Jima

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
          I stopped a 9 foot russian today. Motha****er was like a slicker stronger way more handsome version of Žydrūnas Savickas. Could him with one soft left to the body an people thought i laid rigor mortis straight on that huge honkey.

That's nothing, I got stopped by a hot Russian chick on the train who said "you are way too old for me"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            That's nothing, I got stopped by a hot Russian chick on the train who said "you are way too old for me"
            Ha ha. Man nice one!

We should turn this thread into something similar to the review section of David Hasselhoffs greatest hit on amazon.

Points to whoever can take the OP's bull**** and turn it into the best load of old bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Motha****a was like a slicker, stronger less handsome Ivan Drago.
              Could him with two lefts to the body and an overhand right, people thought he was dead.

The ambulance came, thankfully he’s still breathing but they have brought him in for tests
              I stopped an 11 foot ET in sparring tonight. Mother****er was like a slick, stronger less handsome Alien Queen.
              Could him softly with a small stick in the solar plexus I picked up from outside using my 34" biceps (softly obvious being stronger than wilders best ).

People watching got covered in green ****.

Now I sitting in quarantine with the rest of the gym crew an they put big "danger, risk of death" stickers on my biceps.

Comment

Y'all dudes need to up your game. I took out seven 7' Russians on PEDs, and only threw one punch. So they circle me, talking to each other in that language, and start coming at me. But they're face first bums, and never seen this slick American movement before. They swing and miss, and one by one, they start knocking each other out. Boris swings at me, misses, and KOs Nikolai. Vladimir KOs Boris, and so on, until there's only one Eurobum left. Big, lanky, banana face looking mofo named Sergio. I blast that b itch with a low blow, it was borderline doe. He spits out a ball, crosses his eyes, and goes down for the count.

He'll live, but he and his wife will be adopting
                Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 02-01-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Ha ha. Man nice one!

We should turn this thread into something similar to the review section of David Hasselhoffs greatest hit on amazon.

Points to whoever can take the OP's bull**** and turn it into the best load of old bollocks.
                  I threw Charlie Zelenoff at this 10 ft, stinky unkempt Sasquatch, and KOed Charlie, the Sasquatch, and PB32, in high definition slow motion..

It was classic.. Even I can't believe I did it!!

Comment

Brain Shaw, is that you?

Comment

02/01 my **** count is at 58

King Kong ain't got **** on me..

Comment

Working...
                      X