What's it like to have a girlfriend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm and wet my du

Comment

It's like having a hooker, but you pay for every damn thing, not just sex.

Comment

a whole lotta eating, ****ing, and bull****tin

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          OMG Id never give a woman money for sex I cant believe men are that pathetic,

I mean using a hooker is better because its liek a takeaway pizza but you have to be the epitome of pathetic to willingly give a massive portion of your cash for what?

OMG men really are desperate
          I would never give a woman money for sex!

LOL! have you ever been out on a date? Or are you a virgin living in mums basement?

Girls want to be taken out! Dinner's, lunch dates, movies, concerts, dancing, ****tails, flowers, gift's, chocolates etc.

By the time she puts out you might be a grand in the hole!

But seeing whores you cut out all the BS. She sizes you up and names a price. If you are good looking dressed nice, smell nice, well spoken and not an arse you can get laid relatively cheap.

If you are a fat body slob, stink and look like a serial killer she will still do you but the price will be higher.

You get what you want! She gets what she wants!

And the best part is you ain't got some nagging ***** yelling at you to throw out the trash and get cleaned up because you have to go to her mum's for tea biscuits while football is on.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            I got banned for tagging.

You got banned for tagging?!?! For how long?

I'm so ******ed, I don't even know how to tag. Same thing with embedding videos. I used to know how to do it, but not anymore.

Comment

It usually starts great(sex) and gradually goes to hell once you settle and realize her true nature. By this time she knows everything about you by cunning deceit, she will make herself seem the #1 goal in your life and the minute you screw up, things will never be the same. This will repeat itself until you realize that having a gf is a waste. Build money, bang slüts, do blow and wait until you find a girl who is desperate to marry you.(in your case it will be because of money)

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                OMG Id never give a woman money for sex I cant believe men are that pathetic, I mean using a hooker is better because its liek a takeaway pizza but you have to be the epitome of pathetic to willingly give a massive portion of your cash for what?

OMG men really are desperate
                The problem with a hooker is it leaves you pretty unfulfilled afterwards.

Maybe if you got so much money that you can have hot hookers on call, but if you are just going for a quick bang, the feeling of emptiness is an oft companion.

Maybe if you got a girl to go back to after your done though it's ideal.

I never gave a girl money. But if a girl makes less money than you do, it's sort of a courtesy to pay for stuff. Nice girls appreciate that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

You got banned for tagging?!?! For how long?

I'm so ******ed, I don't even know how to tag. Same thing with embedding videos. I used to know how to do it, but not anymore.

Tagging is easy, but I have no idea how punchr was able to tag so many people so quickly.

You tag by adding the @ symbol before their username. I don't think punchr spent three hours tagging each member individually.

Comment

Get stuff cooked, cleaned, messaged, prayed for, listened too. Oh and a new family

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      Get stuff cooked, cleaned, messaged, prayed for, listened too. Oh and a new family
                      I thought I was in the Jews and Pork thread at first.

Comment

Working...
                      X