No announcement yet.

Dear Matthysse fans, Danny Garcia won fair and square, let it go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Could've been a more intriguing matchup had Danny not unloaded a couple of low blows which decapitaed Lucas just enough to get his eye swollen.
    Well maybe matthysse shouldn't have kept pulling dannys head down while he punched then. Also matthysse kept hitting behind the head early in the fight he also did it to Peterson and Alexander and basically does it in every fight yet none of his fans ever mention that do they.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
      Well maybe matthysse shouldn't have kept pulling dannys head down while he punched then. Also matthysse kept hitting behind the head early in the fight he also did it to Peterson and Alexander and basically does it in every fight yet none of his fans ever mention that do they.
      I actually saw Lucas rallying with hard shots until Danny resorted to the low blows. I actually think Dannys a good fighter, but I saw it as Lucas putting the pressure on and Danny getting uncomfortable with it.

I believe a rematch is in order.

Just how I saw it.

Comment

Yes, Danny won a close fight. I think the fight was big enough for a rematch.

Comment

Where do these random threads come from? You defensive Danny fans are just as annoying. Anyways, I remember seeing Angel talk about how matthysse was an extremely tough fight for Danny and how if other fighters thought they'd be able to do the same they were mistaken. Think he was deaf from an ear for a few weeks too due to a Lucas shot.
          Last edited by Agent Mulder; 08-11-2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Danny did win fair and square in a very close fight but all the luck went his way that night. No reason there shouldn't have been a rematch, no reason except Danny of course. Herrera has an even bigger shout for a rematch and he won't get one either.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Danny did win fair and square in a very close fight but all the luck went his way that night. No reason there shouldn't have been a rematch, no reason except Danny of course. Herrera has an even bigger shout for a rematch and he won't get one either.

Comment

Working...
              X