Respect for the vets..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    One courageous hombre RIP..
    this next generation scares me. can you imagine the draft being instated and kids have to straight from ps3 to WW3?

damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
      this next generation scares me. can you imagine the draft being instated and kids have to straight from ps3 to WW3?

damn.
      havent checked if this is true but i heard MDMA was invented buy the Germans in WW1 to give their troops more energy, give them less food and improve moral.

U could end up with something a bit more potent than weed!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        havent checked if this is true but i heard MDMA was invented buy the Germans in WW1 to give their troops more energy, give them less food and improve moral.

U could end up with something a bit more potent than weed!
        i think it was speed or some other amphetamine. mdma would just have the soldiers dancing and touching each other in a non-****sexual way.

Comment

i think it was speed or some other amphetamine. mdma would just have the soldiers dancing and touching each other in a non-****sexual way.
          thats probably why they stopped using it!

On my comand, kill them!!

Nah sir, im gonna run up and give them a hug!

Comment

http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldi...ry.php?t=27768

Comment

now THAT is crazy!!

the soldiers were on E. clinching their jaws, hugging each other and puking.

Comment

btw (before this threads goes of on a tangent) respect to Ed Freeman, one of many unsung heros in warfare

Comment

now THAT is crazy!!

the soldiers were on E. clinching their jaws, hugging each other and puking.
                  imagine the comedown on that ****, probably high dosages so there u are feeling depressed and paranoid, and u look around and u are in a ****hole of a trench, knee deep in ****, cold and about 500m away there really are people trying to kill you.

Comment

damn.
                    It wouldn't matter because I am invincible.

Seriously I used to think that but then I grew out of it.

That's why the send young'uns to war, gung-ho, testosterone filled lunatics who don't think sensibly.

Comment

Meh...

He and his "comrades" shouldn't have been there in the first place...

There is also a possibillty he was under the influence of drugs and was acting like this because of that. A lot of US soldiers used drugs during the Vietnam war. Perhaps he was hallucinating and was imagining he was playing some arcade game. I bet when the drug-effect wore off, he couldn't believe what he had done.
                      Last edited by wazaa.; 02-24-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X