No announcement yet.

When people say the Charlo's and others should sign with Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Canelo is not fighting him he was promised a fight with GGG or Canelo if he signed with Hearn and all he’s done is fight in small venues against guys who are unknown. I think he’s given up on the Canelo fight and is heading back to PBC I could be wrong though. Hearn is also responsible for signing him to a dying network.
    lol but they still on track to face canelo, and so what he signed jacob to HBO means he got jacob some more money, Jacob wasnt getting this extra money from not being signed to HBO.

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Hearn guaranteed him that, Oscar has said nothin tho. I hope the fight happens tho.
    Well it pretty much a probablity, canelo got 10 fights to fullfill and they all must be on dazn, jacobs is on dazn too its almost likely they will meet.

Comment

More people are talking about what S H I T fights the Charlos are in.

Congrats young lions, people cant wait to not watch you fight.

Comment

More fighters signed to the same network the better. Makes it much easier to make fights. Have you invested in PBC or something? You're so threatened by Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          well ask yourslef this, if he stayed how would have his profile changed/ risen more than it is now?

now he pretty much guaranteed a canelo fight,
          How so? Canelo is already talking about staying at 168 and the Zurdo fight is a bigger fight. And Charlo is Canelo's mandatory if GGG doesn't fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Jacobs is still with Haymon..you make no sense
            I love that pic. Beautiful family

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              How so? Canelo is already talking about staying at 168 and the Zurdo fight is a bigger fight. And Charlo is Canelo's mandatory if GGG doesn't fight him.
              canelo has not confirmed he staying at 168, its an option like everything is just like fighting Jacob is just as valid option as him staying at 168 is. Charlo being Mando means nothing, Say Canelo doesnt fight him? say canelo fights him and win? with a 10 fight deal the likely hood of one of those roads leading jacob way is highly likely.

And had Jacob not signed with hearns nothing would have been different lmfao, so all hearn did was get him extra HBO money.

Comment

canelo has not confirmed he staying at 168, its an option like everything is just like fighting Jacob is just as valid option as him staying at 168 is. Charlo being Mando means nothing, Say Canelo doesnt fight him? say canelo fights him and win? with a 10 fight deal the likely hood of one of those roads leading jacob way is highly likely.

And had Jacob not signed with hearns nothing would have been different lmfao, so all hearn did was get him extra HBO money.
                I highly doubt Jacobs is on Canelo's radar. I all but guarantee that Zurdo fight is next. Canelo is very calculating in his moves. There's a reason he's fighting Fielding at 168. The same way there was a reason he fought Chavez Jr at 164. And he's gonna have a rehydration clause with Zurdo to and Zurdo is going to have to take it if he wants the money.

Which fight will make more money in May. Jacobs or Zurdo?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I highly doubt Jacobs is on Canelo's radar. I all but guarantee that Zurdo fight is next. Canelo is very calculating in his moves. There's a reason he's fighting Fielding at 168. The same way there was a reason he fought Chavez Jr at 164. And he's gonna have a rehydration clause with Zurdo to and Zurdo is going to have to take it if he wants the money.

Which fight will make more money in May. Jacobs or Zurdo?
                  jacob if promoted right. Zurdo is a nobody. Not even Mexicans know who he is.

PLus zurdo is with top rank who is signed with ESPN/ESPN+ and Canelo is signed with Dazn thats gonna be a big hurdle.

Comment

PLus zurdo is with top rank who is signed with ESPN/ESPN+ and Canelo is signed with Dazn thats gonna be a big hurdle.
                    It's not gonna be a big hurdle because Zurdo and Bob aint making anywhere near the type of money the'll make with Canelo and Bob aint putting Zurdo in with nobody else. He's fighting Hart again ffs. He's cashing him out with Canelo.

You're saying if Jacobs is promoted right but what changes from now until May? If he sticks wit Hearn he'll be fighting on DAZN with less viewers than ESPN plus and HBO.

Comment

Huge hurdle ... There will be more money at DAZN I'm assuming.

Comment

Working...
                      X