This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Having extra mass below the belt really helps Canelo's balance, by lowering his center of gravity, he can dip down low without falling over. Why do you think the phillyshell is mostly used by black fighters? They got that low center of gravity from having big man meat. The way Ive seen Pernel dip down so low without falling over, I know he must be really packing.
    I always wondered how big James Toney's anaconda was...

...must be monstrously proportioned

Comment

Why does GGG wear giant baggy boxers to the weigh ins? Does he think hes fooling anybody? He doesnt want the world to find out he has a teenie weenie! I have heard from inside sources the real reason GGG has avoided 168 the entire time is he doesnt want to be in the gym showers with bigger men, he knows up at 168 they are packing big dongs. He will only fight guys from welter or junior middle. I heard he was embarrassed by kell brook in the showers, even though he was from 147 he had 4 inches on GGG's little wee wee.

Canelo is fighting a guy who is like 6'-2'' tall, he is confident that he can match or exceed him in the post fight shower, thats why he had no qualms about moving up.
      I thought dick size scaled the other way. .. the bigger you are the smaller your dong will be. That's why the dwarves and midgets have cocks as thick as a teenagers arm isn't it?

Comment

This thread is gay...rainbow gang stuff smh

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Ggg was overrated by his fans but underrated by his haters, he was and still is a beast and imo beats everyone not named canelo at mw.
          He beats Canelo too. Which he did twice.

Comment

Why does GGG wear giant baggy boxers to the weigh ins? Does he think hes fooling anybody? He doesnt want the world to find out he has a teenie weenie! I have heard from inside sources the real reason GGG has avoided 168 the entire time is he doesnt want to be in the gym showers with bigger men, he knows up at 168 they are packing big dongs. He will only fight guys from welter or junior middle. I heard he was embarrassed by kell brook in the showers, even though he was from 147 he had 4 inches on GGG's little wee wee.

Canelo is fighting a guy who is like 6'-2'' tall, he is confident that he can match or exceed him in the post fight shower, thats why he had no qualms about moving up.
            God damn I hate when fanboys like you try and diminish great fighters. Golovkin is at LEAST 9 inches from the last time I saw it and it wasn't even hard.

Comment

where's larry at?? he should be all over this thread talking bout "thats's racist"........

Comment

Working...
              X