Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILDER Making $40 Million for the Fury Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Why are people laughing at MILLIONS of dollars?? how much do you make?? damn and i mean damn ya'll are real fanboys
    actually, a "fanboy" would be someone who starts a thread boasting about how much money another man might possibly make.

I find it rather bizarre when people get some type of personal validation from the income or achievements of other men.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      actually, a "fanboy" would be someone who starts a thread boasting about how much money another man might possibly make.

I find it rather bizarre when people get some type of personal validation from the income or achievements of other men.
      Really , you fughin nailed that one like Bob freakin’ Villa
      It’s actually quite disturbing
      That’s where the jealousy starts and then these fughs become rats
      I know you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I agree. Seems that's all I hear regarding AJ. He doesn't need Wilder..he makes so much money regardless of the opponent. Joshua will just freeze him out. Joshua is the money man...the A side. And now this....$40M?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          While I certainly can't see 40 million coming Wilders way, not many will buy in the UK? GTFOH!
          Fury isn’t that popular, I talk at work about fighters and most people talk about Joshua being exciting. Everyone remembers fury as boring “even in the klitschko” fight. You can’t argue with that.

I’m actually in same position I would only pay if undercard was strong and if its not done with matchroom it probably won’t be, I would probably only have paid if it was a normal evening uk fight if I was at home; I wouldn’t have gone out my way like I would some other fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            who said that? Dontaes racist or losers den bigots club?
            Y’all really need to learn what racism is. I just love it when people with a whole nation and laws behind Them define what racism is. It’s marvelous lol. Matter of fact, tell me what racism is. Teach me something today

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              Y’all really need to learn what racism is. I just love it when people with a whole nation and laws behind Them define what racism is. It’s marvelous lol. Matter of fact, tell me what racism is. Teach me something today
              check out his channel and the comments section and youll see. LDBC call themselves black fight fan tv. i wonder how 'white fight fan' boxing tv would go down. Oh wait, thats different doe....

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                check out his channel and the comments section and youll see. LDBC call themselves black fight fan tv. i wonder how 'white fight fan' boxing tv would go down. Oh wait, thats different doe....
                They can be prejudice but his channel or any others don’t have any power to hold anyone back that’s white, Asian, or whatever. The difference in those words are never acknowledged. Dontae doesn’t own shiz that can enable him to systematically hold back a white race.

Comment

It's extremely important for Wilder's followers that he makes this amount of money. Extremely important.

Comment

Working...
                  X