Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-23-2018, 06:40 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 10,279.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Who are we thinking? Rungvisai and Estrada? Only one that makes sense for this week.

Just DIY, man, you don't need to be that savvy.

Set up a multi-choice poll with the option for public poll checked. 10 options (5 for each fighter). Close, Wide, KO1-4, KO5-8, KO9-12.

Also, just cos I'm not sure if we can keep the lid on late voters, request that each voter also posts their pick in the original format also..

eg: KOBA, RUNGVISAI, PTS WIDE x2

Closing time should ideally be just before the fight, but since that can vary I think Bob usually just takes a screen shot just before the fight starts so he knows who's (or at least how many) have picked what.

I'd set it up myself, but Mrs Koba's just taken the hump about something and I suspect objects will start flying if I stay on the computer much longer... maybe later..
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Never even tried to do a poll really I'm not a computer guy AT ALL.But someone else must know.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-23-2018, 06:46 PM #22
The Champ

Quoted: 2299 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.76
Total Points: 16,044.35
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
He is not a mod?Then why is he the one to start most threads of the storys?He must work here at some level
That's a different guy, John! That guy is an admin.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:56 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
That's a different guy, John! That guy is an admin.
ohhh yea I'm not sure why I got to thinking that thx.Do you know how to set up a poll and just put official on it and maybe Bob will take over if not then at least we have some action this week?
Old 02-23-2018, 07:24 PM #24
The Champ

BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
ohhh yea I'm not sure why I got to thinking that thx.Do you know how to set up a poll and just put official on it and maybe Bob will take over if not then at least we have some action this week?
I never really participated in the "Pick 'em" thread. I didn't understand it that well.

I think it's easy to set up a poll asking who you are picking to win. What fight are you thinking? Rung-Estrada?

I can explain to you how to set up a poll if you like.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:31 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I never really participated in the "Pick 'em" thread. I didn't understand it that well.

I think it's easy to set up a poll asking who you are picking to win. What fight are you thinking? Rung-Estrada?

I can explain to you how to set up a poll if you like.
Yea that's the fight everyone seems to want but I am lost when it comes to computers really.Just surf web that's about it.I know how bad that sounds now a days but its the truth.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:38 PM #26
The Champ

War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Yea that's the fight everyone seems to want but I am lost when it comes to computers really.Just surf web that's about it.I know how bad that sounds now a days but its the truth.
Ok, john. I can make a simple one. Bob can take it from there when he comes back. I'll mention your name in it.

Will you lead the thread? I don't post that much in pick 'em threads.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:39 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 9,533.45

Yes I was in the top 10 almost all year. Bobby goes through stages when he is on fire, then I think he gets slammed at his Paying Job sometimes. Hes been late like this, but wed usually already have our next pole up
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:44 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Ok, john. I can make a simple one. Bob can take it from there when he comes back. I'll mention your name in it.

Will you lead the thread? I don't post that much in pick 'em threads.
Im not sure what you mean by leading thread but yea ill do anything I can to help.Thx for stepping up I hate having to admit when I don't know sh ite on something but its the truth lol.Just tell me what you want me to do.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:48 PM #29
The Champ

War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Im not sure what you mean by leading thread but yea ill do anything I can to help.Thx for stepping up I hate having to admit when I don't know sh ite on something but its the truth lol.Just tell me what you want me to do.
I meant, as if you made the thread. I'm personally not that much interested to make a thread about it.

Anyway, I will make one.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:51 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I meant, as if you made the thread. I'm personally not that much interested to make a thread about it.

Anyway, I will make one.
Thx and let me know if there is anything I can do.I thought you were in it?I never did it before on here but you seem like you would do real well.

Share This With Friends

Tags
pick, um???

User Tag List