Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Crawford & Pacquiao were signed with Haymon fans would demand the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
    lol this dude. hey if pac still has something in the tank, make the fight, it's all about making competitive fights. and if bud can't get Pac then he should do like Spence and chase glory in other guys. Being the best doesn't have to be so complicated, it shouldn't be a waiting game, just go out there and fight.
    Look at this guy here. "if Crawford can't get Pac...." This is what I'm talking about. That type of talk shouldn't be tolerated. There are ZERO obstacles holding up this fight. Same promoter. Same network. No other welterweights should be mentioned until after Crawford fights Pac. Pac-Crawford is the easiest fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Fans have been demanding the fight. Just the usual ******s (you) on here trying ot creating seperation in fans. The vast majority has asked for this fight.
      Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      fans are demanding the fight now lmfao wtf you talking about.
      All I'm seeing is excuses

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      This is a fight that Pac doesn't need. All he needs to do is secure enough money so he can retire. Fighting Bud at this point is both meaningless and pointless. If I was managing Pac my main objective is to keep him winning and healthy that's all because he has nothing left to prove.

Comment

Let's wait till after the pac/horn fight.

Comment

Pacquiao can do what he wants as long as he's not preventing other fighters from getting deserved title shots.

He doesn't owe Crawford anything. Crawford can be a self made superstar by continuing on the path he's on. Unifying titles and becoming lineal champion in every division he steps in.

147 is next

Comment

Bob will match up Crawford and Pac when he's more certain..Crawford will beat Pac. After this bud/Diaz fight, I think he'll be more open to it.

Bob had even said Crawford-Pac wasn't even an option and didn't even talk to bud's people before negotiating Pac-Horn. Arum has these plans of touring Pac around the world, and have Crawford unify first... and then match them up.

Comment

Arum already said he will thy to make the Pacquiao vs Crawford before Crawford's fight yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Arum already said he will thy to make the Pacquiao vs Crawford before Crawford's fight yesterday.
                Arum says a lot of things

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I totally forgot that they have the same promoter. This fight should be easy to make as part of Bob arum in-house fights..... So whats the problem then?
                  He wants to make $ off both of them and not end one's career (pacquiao) it's the main reason he didn't want to make Floyd vs #48 but when Floyd ran up on manny in that basketball game bob had no choice but to allow it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Pacquiao can do what he wants as long as he's not preventing other fighters from getting deserved title shots.

He doesn't owe Crawford anything. Crawford can be a self made superstar by continuing on the path he's on. Unifying titles and becoming lineal champion in every division he steps in.

147 is next
                    What fight at 147 is the easiest to make?

Pac?
                    Thurman?
                    Garcia?
                    Spence?
                    Porter?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      All I'm seeing is excuses and people bringing up Floyd for some strange reason
                      lmfao you qouted me? you asked a question and I answred it lmfao.

your a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X