Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol quoting conte.. lmao

Comment

Fair or not, the lack of a Pacquiao fight will dog Mayweather the rest of his life. It will be the first thing people talk about when it comes to Floyd.
      The two best pound for pound fighters in the same division and they couldn't make it happen because of some promoter BS.
      Floyd is a HOF, all time great, but IMHO he missed his chance to elevate himself to that rarefied list of the Ali and Leonard type greats by not fighting Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        More like..."If you had done what I do, that would not have happened to you."
        more like: "if you had done what I do, you would've never been considered one of the p4p best"

suggested by the statement nobody becomes a p4p great overnight and he wouldn't have fought 43 times had that been the case

Comment

Here we go. Mayweather mentioning Pacquiao prior to his upcoming fight. These 2 ****s just talk about each other when they have a fight coming up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Eight time world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) recently announced that he will be facing Robert Guerrero on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. During a recent interview with BoxingScene.com and other media outlets, Mayweather spoke about random drug testing in boxing, a movement that he has helped spearhead.

Several years ago, Mayweather and career rival Manny Pacquiao were very close to finalizing a deal to fight each other. The deal fell apart because Pacquiao refused to agree to Mayweather's demand for both fighters to undergo several weeks of random Olympic-style drug testing.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            it still baffles me why Team Pac NEVER took part in random testing for fights AFTER the Floyd fight fell apart...with the help of the media they was killing Floyd in the public perception game but it was the unwillingness to take part in random testing that kept ppl suspect and kept Floyd in the public perception fight

Mosley and Marquez BOTH said they'd take extra tests if Pac took them as well...each time Team Pac backed off...that **** baffles me!!

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
              this is getting way old....
              The point is, is it right or wrong?
              It doesn't matter if it's 20 years old, the fact is this is true. And while some guys try to pretend they're clean by promoting some random tests during a training camp, i'll keep putting this on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                lol quoting conte.. lmao
                Yeah.... Victor Conte, sports scientist and nutritional guru. He has nothing to do with Pacquiao or Mayweather. And he knows pretty well about illegal doping.

What? You want me to quote Roger Mayweather? Leonard Ellerbe?

Comment

The way manny and his team have evolved on ped testing and the way they question jmm has been rather fun to watch for me. Let the commission do its job.

Comment

Im with Floyd here...to an extent. Yes cleaning up sports is something that I wish could happen, but unless you test 365....just 6-8 weeks dont do much. My buddy who is HUGE, and is on some sort of juice (not sure what) cycles since he competes for body shows, hence passes any tests. Point is that, people who use them know how to cycle them properly to beat systems. So I'm with Floyd in making sports better, but unless its a random 365....cleaning up will NEVER happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      The way manny and his team have evolved on ped testing and the way they question jmm has been rather fun to watch for me. Let the commission do its job.
                      Can you please find a source where Manny Pacquiao has hinted or accused Marquez of using illegal substances? I'll be right here waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X