Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd is very dangerous now..he returned because he wasnt getting the attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imho, Floyd should have stayed retired...JMM is no "tune up" like it has been billed, or stated by many fans that watch the sport. Floyd may indeed beat JMM, but I don't think he will beat Manny.

If it is attention, and the spotlight he wants, he just may get all he can handle...Not from the winning side of things...

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      who said that????
      papa ace........

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        fuck floyd.

he's boring and overrated.
        Are you just saying that or do you mean it?

Do you expect him to beat pac? if so.. does that make pacman overrated?

Did you expect him to beat ODLH? if so is ODLH overrated?

corrales wasn't.. neither was shane mosely when he was asking for shane and shane said no.. then said he had a tooth ache.. and then last month said he has no interest in a floyd fight.. only a pacman fight.

Or were you just saying it lol... Because People do that sometimes.. they just say things when they are a lil upset with the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          Imho, Floyd should have stayed retired...JMM is no "tune up" like it has been billed, or stated by many fans that watch the sport. Floyd may indeed beat JMM, but I don't think he will beat Manny.

If it is attention, and the spotlight he wants, he just may get all he can handle...Not from the winning side of things...

well that should make it a very interesting fight then

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post

So how did JMM outbox PACMAN those 2 times?.... Yes pac wwon on paper..

But the 2nd fight was as obvious as a Emmanuel agustus fight... and the first he got knocked down 3 times in the first round..

Floyd can't box better than JMM?

Comment

well that should make it a very interesting fight then
              It should. I for one would have liked to see him stick to his word.

Comment

he's not the man anymore so he's hungrey..and all you claiming he's broke..he's far from broke..he didnt return cause he was broke he returned cause he missed the spot light and i think thats good..he should have that fire back..and alot of people complaining about him not going str8 to pacman are idiots and lame..you dont come back after 18 months and fight a speed demon..he picked the second best thing..the man who outboxed him twice...this will set up a super fight this winter hopefully....what a year we have ahead of us...this has already been a great year of boxing and it just got better..so stop all this negative ****(floyd and pacman fans) we are blessed to be able to witness an event that will go down as a boxing classic
                I have the same gut feeling as you. Floyd absolutely loves the spotlight. I think its killing him that Pacman is getting all the attention now. This is great because it drives him to outshine the Pacman. I just hope that once he's done with Marquez and Pacman, he wont just call it a career....hopefully he'll have the drive to continue and beat up on the welter weights.

Comment

and he's feeling threatened by pacman
                  Just like his fans. Pathetic.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    So how did JMM outbox PACMAN those 2 times?.... Yes pac wwon on paper..

But the 2nd fight was as obvious as a Emmanuel agustus fight... and the first he got knocked down 3 times in the first round..

Floyd can't box better than JMM?
                    One of the biggest mistakes boxing fans make...NEVER COMPARE FIGHTERS! Floyd and JMM are nothing alike. JMM has been in there with Manny, he knows him.

The only thing JMM and Floyd have in common, is counter punching, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Just like his fans. Pathetic.
                      lol.. Whos threatened by pac?

Mayweathers gonna mop the flor.. i mean seriously.. and all you guys are gonna be like..

PAcman was too small.. he came up 10 weight classes.,. Mayweather picks and chooses.,.. he shoulda foguth cotto instead of pac... If pac was bigger he woulda ko'd mayweather..

Comment

Working...
                      X