No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You need to stop being cheap. You couldn't afford to pay MCC.

That's why no one will be betting money with you. You have a history of not paying.
    Weak troll attempt again

Go bump the post where mcc won the bet showing he had multiple LLCs, not him showing an online application to apply for an LLC.

Not my fault your boy mcc is a bytch fraud that got exposed, then tried to call me out in thunderdome, got exposed again for lying about screenshots, and his bytch ass tapped out and put me on Ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Weak troll attempt again

Go bump the post where mcc won the bet showing he had multiple LLCs, not him showing an online application to apply for an LLC.

Not my fault your boy mcc is a bytch fraud that got exposed, then tried to call me out in thunderdome, got exposed again for lying about screenshots, and his bytch ass tapped out and put me on Ignore.
      All this deflecting instead of paying your debts. You are the fraud no one will do a money bet with you on here.

Comment

All this deflecting instead of paying your debts. You are the fraud no one will do a money bet with you on here.
        No you deflecting, and your boy is mcc is the fraud.

Go post his evidence and I will PayPal him. An online application in the dead of night after getting exposed shows nothing.

But it’s all good, skimming thru this thread and seeing all the idiots on here getting scammed is priceless.

“Tech doe”

“Read the white paper”

“Muh decentralization”

“Be your own bank”

“Tether been audited”

“Tether fully backed by dollars”

“10k in Ox and poly will be 1 million in 2 years”

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          No you deflecting, and your boy is mcc is the fraud.

Go post his evidence and I will PayPal him. An online application in the dead of night after getting exposed shows nothing.

But it’s all good, skimming thru this thread and seeing all the idiots on here getting scammed is priceless.

“Tech doe”

“Read the white paper”

“Muh decentralization”

“Be your own bank”

“Tether been audited”

“Tether fully backed by dollars”

“10k in Ox and poly will be 1 million in 2 years”
          You voted yes to ownning cryptocurrency. So laugh at yourself too.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Nah. Crytpo has real monetary value. It can be bought and sold with real money. These points are sh**t.
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Red - Bitcoin and associated technologies were created for those of us who want to circumvent the traditional banking and financial systems and cut down borders. F**ck them and their fees.
                It’s funny- these crypto-apologists tout bitcoin and cryptocurrency but when pressed they actually prefer traditional cash

If I asked you to lend me $100, would you?
                Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Would you pay me back? I’ll send you bitcoin
                No Bitcoin. I would pay you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  It’s funny- these crypto-apologists tout bitcoin and cryptocurrency but when pressed they actually prefer traditional cash
                  Oh damn. You got me mixed up. I was never with it. Look through this thread and you will see more comparing it to the tulip bubble. I made that comparison when Bitcoin was doing exponentially well.

What I liked about it was you could pay someone directly anywhere in the world without the banks/financial companies and government getting fees out of the transaction.

I am waiting for the day when we can get around banks and financial intermediaries because they have become rapacious nowadays especially here in Jamaica.

Comment

Plus anybody sensible would prefer cash now because Bitcoin's value is unstable and declining.

Comment

This is post 138 in this thread. Notice I am laughing at those who bought Bitcoins:

Just like the Tulip Bubble.

Look at the big time investors Jim Raynor and Adam Ali.

Remember, Big Boss, don't try me. Most of the time I am circumspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X