No announcement yet.

How Did You Score It RBR: Muhammad Ali vs Earnie Shavers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I still watch reruns of Married with Children.
    And I still laugh at "The Lucy Show".

There are some scientific reports that say that nostalgia might prevent dementia in old age (listened to another one presented on radio yesterday).
    Let's hope they are true. It's invigorating for us here on the history section.

Comment

http://www.eyeonthering.com/boxing/m...earnie-shavers

I always look for accurate good scoring from the fans on this website. Seems like half had Ali winning and the other half had Earnie. Really close fight. The users are mostly unbiased and good scorers in general. You can sign up yourself if you want to

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
        And I still laugh at "The Lucy Show".

There are some scientific reports that say that nostalgia might prevent dementia in old age (listened to another one presented on radio yesterday).
        Let's hope they are true. It's invigorating for us here on the history section.

Comment

For some reason i like Anthony and Seth McFarlane, but one of my early favorites was Sanford and son.
          Also liked Archie Bunker.
          In my last sitcom in the early 90's there was a president of a republic who got drunk and got in an argument and was hit in the head with a baseball bat and then...

Comment

Working...
          X