Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight happens first? Bud vs Spence or Joshua vs Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fight happens first? Bud vs Spence or Joshua vs Wilder?

Both won’t happen in 2018 so which happens first?

AJ/Wilder, which might even happen next.

The promoters for Bud and Spence don't even appear to be close to starting negotiations. Spence seems very willing to fight Porter and Thurman first (and any bums thrown his way to keep busy).

Comment

AJ v Wilder.

Neither Spence or Crawford bring in enough money, so neither team will be able to make an offer thats too good to turn down and fight away from their network. we know Arum isn't letting Crawford fight anywhere else except Top Rank/ESPN and i don't think Spence will go there for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
        AJ/Wilder, which might even happen next.

The promoters for Bud and Spence don't even appear to be close to starting negotiations. Spence seems very willing to fight Porter and Thurman first (and any bums thrown his way to keep busy).
        Mikey isn't a bum. He is very high up on all PFP 10 best lists and he beat the hell out of welterweight contender Broner. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Duran-Hagler 2

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Mikey isn't a bum. He is very high up on all PFP 10 best lists and he beat the hell out of welterweight contender Broner. MAN DOWN!
            Yup, agreed.

Comment

I don't think Crawford gets any of the PBC boys, he's stuck in desolation.

Pac Man, Thurman, Porter, both Garcias, and Spence will all mix it up and Crawford is left out in the cold.

Comment

Would have to say AJ/Wilder would be the easiest fight to make out of the two.
                I can't see Spence/Crawford for at least a cpl of years which is very disappointing to be honest.
                I wonder if Loma/Garcia will get made next year?
                If this happened I'm all good with Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Mikey's last fight was 135 and Errol could easily be fighting 154.

Tell Errol to MAN UP!! And fight someone decent his own size.

Oh what do you know...PFP #1 Terrence Crawford is ready right now.

Let me guess...Errol wants Gervonta Davis next!!!!!

Comment

Both of those fights will happen before Charlo vs lil g\canelo!

Comment

Working...
                    X