Collapse
No announcement yet.

In all seriousness, this Fury/Wilder fight has backfired pretty badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can the hell the best fighting the best back fire in any form? Who gives a damn about PPV figures, they're not paying me..the fans on this site are why boxing fans continuously get played. You're not part of the finances you dumb ass, let them promote themselves and just ask for the best fight dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      How can the hell the best fighting the best back fire in any form? Who gives a damn about PPV figures, they're not paying me..the fans on this site are why boxing fans continuously get played. You're not part of the finances you dumb ass, let them promote themselves and just ask for the best fight dumbass.
      Fury has gained and lost over 100 lbs and has beat nobody since his return. There's zero evidence that he's among the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Fury has gained and lost over 100 lbs and has beat nobody since his return. There's zero evidence that he's among the best.
        He's had two fights back, thats more than enough plus with sparring. Of course he's one of the best, even if he's only 75 percent he's one of the best. The heavyweight division isn't some super talented division, and never has been. If you don't want to give Wilder credit if he wins, just say that bro stop bsing.
        You say he hasen't fought anybody but now that he is fighting somebody you still have a complain about that? Who else would he fight? Why would I want to watch him fight people like Whyte,Chisora,breazeale? Everybody knows those guys will never be champions and are gatekeepers and are just in the way of the real talent in the division.

Comment

He's had two fights back, thats more than enough plus with sparring. Of course he's one of the best, even if he's only 75 percent he's one of the best. The heavyweight division isn't some super talented division, and never has been. If you don't want to give Wilder credit if he wins, just say that bro stop bsing.
          Two fights against nobodies. You're a clown if you think those fights proved anything. You're making the claim Fury is still among the best, where's the evidence of that? There's none.

Comment

Two fights against nobodies. You're a clown if you think those fights proved anything. You're making the claim Fury is still among the best, where's the evidence of that? There's none.
            You ignored my whole point.
            According to you, he was fighting nobodies, now he's fighting somebody, and you have a problem with that? Why in the world would do you have a problem with Fury fighting Wilder? His evidence for being among the best shows in and of itself. The top 4 heavyweights are Wilder,Joshua,Ortiz and Fury, in any order you slice it, most boxing pundits would agree. Why in the hell are you mad about this fight happening? I'm about to go through your post history and I Bet I find some hypocrisy.

Comment

You ignored my whole point.
              According to you, he was fighting nobodies, now he's fighting somebody, and you have a problem with that? Why in the world would do you have a problem with Fury fighting Wilder? His evidence for being among the best shows in and of itself. The top 4 heavyweights are Wilder,Joshua,Ortiz and Fury, in any order you slice it, most boxing pundits would agree. Why in the hell are you mad about this fight happening? I'm about to go through your post history and I Bet I find some hypocrisy.
              I have a problem with idiots claiming Fury is a top HW when there's no evidence for it. I think that's quite clear.

If Wilder wanted credit he should have let Fury fight a top 10 HW and prove he still is among the best, like Joshua told him to. Joshua-Fury would have been huge, but Joshua knew he'd get no credit for beating Fury until Fury beats someone with a pulse. Wilder isn't so picky.

Comment

I have a problem with idiots claiming Fury is a top HW when there's no evidence for it. I think that's quite clear.
                By your estimate who are the top 5 heavyweights then?

Comment

By your estimate who are the top 5 heavyweights then?
                  Joshua
                  Wilder
                  Whyte
                  Pulev
                  Povetkin

These are fighters that have beaten top 10 HW the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    Bring back chris gayle
                    F**ck him. He only cares about T20. He is close to washed-up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      It's so sad the way cricket died in the West Indies. They had some fantastic players back in the day. The late 80's Windies, with Viv Richards as captain, was the greatest test team ever, imo.
                      Lara and Chanderpaul in the 90s and 2000s. Two of the best batsmen ever.
                      We are strong in T20 though.

Blame selfish India, England, and Australia for the decline in test cricket.

Comment

Working...
                      X