Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: “Always support the Mexican”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem with patriotism. Nationalism crosses the line. It isn't just I love my country or people but I'm better than you or your people (and it typical has a racial element).

That said anyone who is over the top patriotic and for sure nationalistic should be regarded with a lot more skepticism when they are offering their opinion. When someone is rah rah I love Mexico and all Mexican fighters and then try to play as unbiased when discussing Canelo I'm going to rightfully be skeptical. Same can be said of Filiphino Pac fans. Same can be said for any fans who tie themselves to the race/ethnicity/nationality of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      This is exactly what I’m talking about.
      I mean any fighter that is American. How are you going to tell me what I meant? Caleb Plant is one of the coolest fighters I have ever met and Omar Figueroa is one of my favorite fighters so Wtf are you talking about? What is La Raza and who is a member of the Black Panthers? The black panthers don’t even exist anymore from my knowledge they were disbanded by the FBI.
      New Black Panther party is the "unofficial" successor to them. (In reality they are even thou people "claim" that they aren't.)

Comment

LOL its ok unless its American's because then that is racist..

/sarcasm off

PS, I will never support Canelo a proven cheater.

Comment

Nationalism is dumb.

Comment

you just prove my point you dumb motherfucker.,

Jsmooth9876 you see what I deal with everyday.

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
            I dont even think any ATG could perform a similar feat. Jumping 2 classes to win.

Has it been done? Sure.
            and I;m delusional lmfao.

But the odds are SLIM to none. But Mikey can do it because?

Exactly. The color of his skin.
            "I tell you the issue people have with me is not really ME, its THEM. They for some reason get mad over it, they bring up the Mexican aspect of it,"
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...5&postcount=59

Oh and since I support an eastern euro I must be racist already? You dont even need to say it because I can read you like a book.
            "they only quote me not to talk boxing but to bash my predictions, my opinions and write them off cause I am Mexican lol"

"they get offended over this entire notion' they made up about me' that isnt reality but just a narrative they painted of me by themselves in their own mind so basically they get themselves mad and want to blame me for it lmfao. Idiots."
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...5&postcount=55

You can support boxers of different races.
            Oh really thank you for letting me know, idiot.

jsut some of my names, I didnt care enough to grab them all.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-14-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              I have no problem with patriotism. Nationalism crosses the line. It isn't just I love my country or people but I'm better than you or your people (and it typical has a racial element).

That said anyone who is over the top patriotic and for sure nationalistic should be regarded with a lot more skepticism when they are offering their opinion. When someone is rah rah I love Mexico and all Mexican fighters and then try to play as unbiased when discussing Canelo I'm going to rightfully be skeptical. Same can be said of Filiphino Pac fans. Same can be said for any fans who tie themselves to the race/ethnicity/nationality of a fighter.
              This is like 90% of BS. All these people playing race and claiming not to be.

Imagine I'm your typical Mexican BS poster and im posting this:

Mikey is daring to be great by moving up 2 divisions and hes gonna whoop the best boxer in that division! Size doesn't matter when Mikey has so much skill! Lomachneko is just ducking Mikey! Arum wants none of this!

Now switch the names around.

Loma is daring to be great by moving up 2 divisions and is gonna whoop the boxer in that division! Size doesnt amtter when Loma has so much skill! Mikey is just ducking Loma! Mikey wants none of this.

Now. As a loma fan, if any loma fan said this they're full of ****. I've seen like a few rogue people but the consensus among his fans and the boxing community wouldn't see this as "daring to be great " but dumb as ****.

But with Mikey it's different. Yet these people honestly are gonna tell me it's not because of the color of his skin? Get the **** out of here.

Only Mikey can do it because hes Mexican. Notice the lack of intelligent discussion on skill techniques or anything of that variety? None. A small Mexican man is gonna beat a big black man!

That's how a lot of these people see this.

In that fight I'm gonna be rooting for Mikey but I know the odds arent in his favor. But nah, WAR MIKEY. I'm a hater lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                you just prove my point you dumb motherfucker.,

Jsmooth9876 you see what I deal with everyday.

and I;m delusional lmfao.

"I tell you the issue people have with me is not really ME, its THEM. They for some reason get mad over it, they bring up the Mexican aspect of it,"

"they only quote me not to talk boxing but to bash my predictions, my opinions and write them off cause I am Mexican lol"

"they get offended over this entire notion' they made up about me' that isnt reality but just a narrative they painted of me by themselves in their own mind so basically they get themselves mad and want to blame me for it lmfao. Idiots."
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...5&postcount=55

Oh really thank you for letting me know, idiot.

jsut some of my names, I didnt care enough to grab them all.
                If people dont agree with me they're HATERS.

LMFAO. The true cry of a racist.

Haters/racist. Pish posh.

You cant even tell people what I hate just that I'm a hater.

No one a bigger hater than you and no one is a bigger problem then someone who clamps his hands over his ears and goes "blah blah blah everyone is a hater "

Being comically self centered like you is nothing more than being 100% delusional.

You might as well change your name to Donald Trump. Dont like something? Call it fake news.

You? Dont like someone's opinion? Call them a hater. Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  dats waciss and sheet if whites do it
                  Na, whites are just racist period. Not all, but many.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Na, whites are just racist period. Not all, but many.
                    The irony of this post.

Very telling on the lack of brainpower going on between your ears.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      https://youtu.be/SoxPy09VlYQ

Personally, I think all Americans should support American fighters no matter what color they are but American fighters get the most hate in their own country. I think Boxing in America would thrive if we supported each other. We have the most money and they best platforms it’s no reason why Boxing shouldn’t be thriving like the 80s in America.
                      I know it sounds a little racist but how do you boxing fans feel about Canelo saying this? Let’s keep the debate civil there’s no need to disrespect each other. This debate is neede in my opinion. We can have a honest debate without getting ignorant.
                      that's because in america its mixed with all type of races, cultures, etc. so how are you gonna expect a japanese american to root against his own people? in mexico, majority of the people there is mexicans so when one of their countrymen go up against an american, of course they are gonna root for their people. its not the same in the US because here in the US we have all types of people living here.

Comment

Working...
                      X