No announcement yet.

Alex Kids Final Thread....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Kids Final Thread....

We are the best not because we are the best at everything but because we are best at most things, and the things we are not the best at we are almost the best at.

Everyone else is either not the best at anything or if they are the best at something they have a massive weakness in another area, we have loads of strengths and areas we are best at, but no field where we are weak.

No ones best at everything, but we are by far the best overall and then some, we also dominate the world.

This is not an opinion its objective if you look at the science and facts of each arena/area of competition. (IQ, sex, sports/physicality, charity, world domination)

The torment is over guys I can finally be at peace, we are Alpha. My mind is at rest. I pray for the souls whos minds will never be at rest, they will never be alpha.

You know what im talking about.

Onto the next challenge ……….
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-15-2018, 10:27 AM.

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    We are the best not because we are the best at everything but because we are best at alot and the things we are not the best at are almost the best at.

Everyone else is either not the best at everything or if they are the best at something they have a massive weakness in another area.

No ones best at everything, but we are by far the best overall and then some, we also dominate the world.

This is not an opinion its objective if you look at the science and facts ofeach arena/area of competition.

The torment is over guys I can finally be at peace, we are Alpha. My mind is at rest. I pray for the souls whos minds will never be at rest.

You know what im talking about.

Hope you find peace bro, you've been an inspirational figure to us all.

Your like a demi god disguised as a humble man servant. I hope this isn't your final thread. I enjoy the bizarre and random threads you contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
      Hope you find peace bro, you've been an inspirational figure to us all.

Your like a demi god disguised as a humble man servant. I hope this isn't your final thread. I enjoy the bizarre and random threads you contribute.

Cheers brother, thanks for the uplifting encouragement, and fun interactions, you are all also demi gods, you strengthened me no end, I leave you with my favourite clothed **** picture

Comment

i can come too

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Cheers brother, thanks for the uplifting encouragement, and fun interactions, you are all also demi gods, you strengthened me no end, I leave you with my favourite clothed **** picture
          Anytime bro, you are a breath of fresh air. And man thats a fine women I would suck the farts out her arse.

Comment

Is this a suicide thread?

Comment

Working...
            X