Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its time to end racism and discrimination....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
    We're all the same colour on the inside bro.
    I.am.champs aload to call people a **** though. He’s aload once again

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      Whens this **** gonna end? Its time to embrace diversity instead.

We were all born from our mother. We all have dreams, hopes and aspirations, the ability to do good, the ability to do bad. We all experience the same emotions, the same insecurities.

As a child you werent racist, its not inherent within us. People have been morphed into their beliefs. Or the discrimination is a manifestation of own self hatred, the transfer of self loathing into hatred and distrust.

Dont let your prejudice stop you from forming interactions with people. Youre missing out on the opportunity for friendships, relationships, the ability to learn from people outside of your usual circle. Being different isnt a bad thing. We are a heterogeneous society and should be proud of it.

How longs this **** gonna go on for? seriously, its the 21st ****ing century......
      There is zero institutional racism in America. Individual racism will always exist. Those people, all you can do in respond to them is by being the best person on the planet.

Don't take a knee like a coward. Stand up and face any challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
        I.am.champs aload to call people a **** though. He’s aload once again
        I think he's indian i suppose there's allowances from the mods I've seen what i presume to be black posters calling each other nukka on here in an affectionate manner towards another 'brotha'

so maybe mods allow people of a certain creed to use these terms freely whereas myself i steer clear of anything like that. Most non pc thing i say is probably bro.

Comment

I think he's indian i suppose there's allowances from the mods I've seen what i presume to be black posters calling each other nukka on here in an affectionate manner towards another 'brotha'

so maybe mods allow people of a certain creed to use these terms freely whereas myself i steer clear of anything like that. Most non pc thing i say is probably bro.
          Indian???? Na just special treatment I think. I’m from east London n I wouldn’t say that

Comment

Indian???? Na just special treatment I think. I’m from east London n I wouldn’t say that
            Yeah he might be who knows? Ask him lol. And good points mate not many people i know in London are racist. If your growing up around a multicultural area like that your probably less inclined to be racist then say someone from a coastal town or country village.

Comment

Yeah he might be who knows? Ask him lol. And good points mate not many people i know in London are racist. If your growing up around a multicultural area like that your probably less inclined to be racist then say someone from a coastal town or country village.
              Wonder what colour dot he has??

Comment

Wonder what colour dot he has??
                Red dot. Or beige. Maybe indigo.

Comment

Red dot. Or beige. Maybe indigo.
                  Maybe his Indian with that strange simon Webb effect who knows

Comment

Maybe his Indian with that strange simon Webb effect who knows
                    Hahahaha maybe he's got a 'blue' dot, his real name is simon masrani.
                    https://goo.gl/images/QyjfnU
                    Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-13-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidus View Post
                      Hahahaha maybe he's got a 'blue' dot, his real name is simon masrani.
                      https://goo.gl/images/QyjfnU
                      Ultra cool simon Masrani.

Comment

Working...
                      X