• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    excuse excuses excuses
    Was Mueller involved in this?

Yes or No.....

Comment

• Trump said they "broke" into Cohen's office Naw. They got a search warrant

Comment

• Trump statement “It’s a witch hunt” They broke into Cohen’s office”

They’re mostly democrats he states and threw in the “What about Hillary and her e-mails ?

Somebody help me I can’t stop laugh’n.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Was Mueller involved in this?

Yes or No.....
          Why are you asking me questions I already answered? Not only did I answer that in my first response to you I also just posted the quote again. Stop acting stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Trump statement “It’s a witch hunt” They broke into Cohen’s office”

They’re mostly democrats he states and threw in the “What about Hillary and her e-mails ?

Somebody help me I can’t stop laugh’n.

Attack on our country he says. A judge separate from Mueller okayed the warrant. But Hillary and stock market. He wants to decide who gets investigated and who doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Attack on our country he says. A judge separate from Mueller okayed the warrant. But Hillary and stock market. He wants to decide who gets investigated and who doesn't.

At this point.....I don’t care if it’s collusion, tax evasion, Stormy Daniels or campaign violations.

America deserves better !

Nothing to hide ?

Nothing to worry about ?

No fug’n need to be snivel’n then...Right ???

Let the chips fall where they may.

President Ignoramous better hurry up and drop them bombs on those empty air fields in Syria.

Major deflection income’n......

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-09-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Why are you asking me questions I already answered? Not only did I answer that in my first response to you I also just posted the quote again. Stop acting stupid
                I'll take that as a Yes

So what I said was proved true, Mueller is investigating who Trump boned over 10 years ago.

(Next time, please address the meat and potatoes, as opposed to wallowing in minutiae to try and score Gotcha! points. The discourse moves forward that way.)

To me, that says he's still got no evidence of collusion.

I'm still VERY confident in my predictions, and a bet, that there is no collusion to be found involving Trump.

Comment

• What ever the FBI recovered today ?

President Clueless looks and sounds guilty as fug.

You be the judge......

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I'll take that as a Yes

So what I said was proved true, Mueller is investigating who Trump boned over 10 years ago.

(Next time, please address the meat and potatoes, as opposed to wallowing in minutiae to try and score Gotcha! points. The discourse moves forward that way.)

To me, that says he's still got no evidence of collusion.

I'm still VERY confident in my predictions, and a bet, that there is no collusion to be found involving Trump.
                    I explained to you in my first post that this evidence came from Mueller. Mueller got information that shows Cohen may have committed a crime. Since that was outside is scope of investigation he turned it over to Rosenstein. Rosenstein looked at the evidence and agreed and took the evidence to a federal judge and was able to secure a warrant. The FBI conducted the raid and the investigation is being carried out by the U.S. Attorney's office in S. New York. This has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation into collusion, that's why Mueller isn't investigating it. Mueller did what a prosecutor is supposed to do. If he sees evidence of a crime while investigating another crime he turns that over to the proper authorities who have the power to investigate said crime. It's not that hard to understand.

Trump admitted last week that Cohen committed a crime when he said Cohen entered into an agreement on his behalf without his approval. Lawyers can't do that.

Comment

• I'm really not going to go round and round with you.

Odds are this will be like the 1,638th time you've posted something that turned out to be much adieu about nothing.

Knowing that, I'm content to wait and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X