No announcement yet.

WILDER vs FURY: Will you buy it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    no joke, wilder vs fury with spence vs mikey as the co main would be the biggest night of the year in boxing.

mikey vs spence will sell the card and wilder vs fury is a bonus.

It would do 700k easy .

it would only be the 2nd ppv of the year behind canelo and ggg but with 2 main events instead of 1.

All boxing fans are buying that card if showtime puts both fights on the same card.

plus potentially hurd in a tune up. showtime could really close 2018 out with a bang, but we all know it won't happen.

boxing fans don't get what we want for our ppv money

Trust me, if it could do 700k to a million buys, then SHO would put that card together. But that isn't reality. SHO has to be targeting for 300-400k for Wilder/Fury. That will be very solid, especially with what that fight will do in the UK.

And remember, the PPV will likely be in November after Canelo/GGG go in September and after McGregor goes in October. Those are two million plus PPVs.

Comment

showtime needs to stop bull****ting and make wilder vs fury and mikey vs spence on the same ppv card for $75.

They would get close to 1 million buys with that ppv card instead of having 2 seperate ppv's
      75 dollars!? Heck no. 60 tops.

Comment

Hell yea. Not even a second thought to it

Comment

I'm buying .
          Although I still think it'd boost the numbers up Alot if Wilder and Fury fought one more fight against separate opponents on the same card .

Comment

I’ve said no, because fury doesn’t appear ready so will be one sided. If fury is ready more than likely a bore fest like every other one of his fights. Either way not great to pay for.

Undercard will therefore determine it for me

Note: I’m from uk, not america

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I'm streamteam4life so no.
              ^^^^^^this

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Trust me, if it could do 700k to a million buys, then SHO would put that card together. But that isn't reality. SHO has to be targeting for 300-400k for Wilder/Fury. That will be very solid, especially with what that fight will do in the UK.

And remember, the PPV will likely be in November after Canelo/GGG go in September and after McGregor goes in October. Those are two million plus PPVs.

The only reason showtime not gonna do the card is because they cant afford to pay spence and mikey after they pay wilder and fury. considering both mikey and spence are gonna make a minimum of 3 million a piece.

boxing fans and ufc are not the same. i have never bought a ufc ppv and i dont know anybody who has. the people in my boxing circle dont watch ufc. so i dont get why people like to equate ufc fans with boxing fans.

conor fighting means nothing to a boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  75 dollars!? Heck no. 60 tops.

you wouldnt pay $75 for a wilder vs fury/mikey vs spence doubleheader?

please tell me the last ppv you purchased

Comment

The only reason showtime not gonna do the card is because they cant afford to pay spence and mikey after they pay wilder and fury. considering both mikey and spence are gonna make a minimum of 3 million a piece.

boxing fans and ufc are not the same. i have never bought a ufc ppv and i dont know anybody who has. the people in my boxing circle dont watch ufc. so i dont get why people like to equate ufc fans with boxing fans.

conor fighting means nothing to a boxing fan
                    Dude, if the fight did a million buys like you think it would, then they would be able to pay Spence/Mikey what they want. That's the point, it won't do anything close to it and no way can they cover all their guarantees by putting both fights on the same card.

Comment

Absolutely. Biggest heavyweight fight this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X