Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Landed Best Shot on Golovkin - It Did Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
    You do know that Aztec warriors did not actually box. So it would be difficult for Golovkin to box like an Aztec. As for their fierceness, the Purepecha (Tarazcans) easily defeated the Aztecs in battle and appropriated some of their territories by having solid tactics and a better battle plan. Moreover, the Aztecs were conquered by a small expeditionary force led by Cortez. None of the Spaniards in that force had actually fought an actual battle before bringing down the Aztec empire. And by the way, Golovkin is not Mexican. He is a Kazak. All you are doing is repeating nonsense.
    Cheap smartass Discovery Channel Knowledge
    Kazak is a knight warrior based in southern Russia
    Kazakh is a an Asian nationality
    Golovkin is half Russian half Korean, you airhead

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Punches that Land ON the belt are not "below" the belt. Lmfao learn the rules before embarrassing yourself like this

But come on im waiting for YOU to post the "punches" that GGG landed in the first round. Do it by Gif so we can easily see hat landed or not.

Don't post biased and incorrect punch count videos made by hurt weirdos on youtube.
      Hardly any punch just lands square on the belt. Any part of the glove that below the belt is a low blow. That punch looks borderline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
        "He (Canelo) landed his best punch and it did nothing..." Wrong!

Canelo's punches turned GGG into a sniveling whining crybaby. He is a completely different person after that fight. His complaints seem more desperate. I hope GGG does not have chronic traumatic encephalopathy now.
        You went full ****** in this post . . . you know what they say about that.

Comment

• Team GEE is shook as fugg. Canelo has them talking out of their ass thinking about the beating GEE will get in Sept. And all the crow Fable while have to eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
            Diseases brought by those Spaniards killed 80% of the natives. That is what defeated the Aztecs.
            That and the Aztecs were hated by the other tribes who helped the Spaniards. But yes the Tarascans (my indigenous blood people) never fell under the Aztec rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yup! This we BOTH agree on. Both too good and BOTH have Granite chins.
              Cheers mate! May the best dude win
              No excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
                Cheap smartass Discovery Channel Knowledge
                Kazak is a knight warrior based in southern Russia
                Kazakh is a an Asian nationality
                Golovkin is half Russian half Korean, you airhead
                I stand corrected. Golovkin is a Kazakhstani and not a Kazakh. That notwithstanding, he is from Kazakhstan and is not actually a Mexican, except in some strange cartoonish way.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrX View Post
                  Compubox is trash, Floyd v manny and this fight, it was so off. I completely ignore it now. Lampley was and will be a GGG fan boy. Look at the jab numbers he said lol, from a supposed killer.

And for those *****ing about Canelo boxing, watch Ggg vs Lemieux, Ggg didn't want to trade and boxed.

good man !!

it has been WAKK for years !

I don't even use it for career averages

it is much better now (unbelievably) than it used to be..... the average punches thrown/landed were MUCH higher, sometimes clearly ridiculous..... I have seen numbers like 55 punches thrown 42 landed, when in reality it was 45 thrown and 15 landed..... they used to count EVERYTHING no matter if they hit gloves/shoulder/forearms

guys who rely on compubox are fooling themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Cheers mate! May the best dude win
                    No excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Aren't you the guy who thinks pac beat mayweather?

Yea you don't know how to judge fights LMFAOOOOO
                      Yeah Pac beat Mayweather. Mayweather got lucky in that fight with the judges. I'm going with Holyfield's opinion of who won. Pac was the agressor who made the fight. Pac landed punches that didn't get counted and Mayweather didn't land many of the punches he was credited for. Mayweather has created this mystique about slick boxing move and don't get hit. Except he didn't land enough punches to make up for his running. Evander was one of the few guys including Lomo who had Pac as the winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X