Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Won't Fight Me April 13th; Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look I’m not a fan of Wilder or Joshua but I seriously doubt if Wilder is afraid of Joshua or Joshua is afraid of Wilder. When you box for a living and accept all of potential danger and life threatening danger that comes with it, you aren’t afraid of any fighter. That’s stupid to even suggest one fighter is afraid of the other. I think it has more to do with both sides wanting as much money as they can possibly get and fighting over which side deserves the most power, leverage, and money. I joke about the British Dummy but he isn’t afraid of anyone nor is Wilder or any heavyweight. It’s both a sport and a business.

And anyone on this forum that is suggesting that, try going into a ring with any fighter and see how it feels to be hit and dazed and hurt. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. It’s the most fearless thing you can do outside of joining the military and fighting in a war. Done that too. Even Tyson said he was concerned about himself in the ring walking towards it. But that potential danger comes with the territory of being in the sport.

Comment

• Wilder you are a bum and nobody outside USA cares about you. Europe has been a home of hw division for long time, in Klitchko era it was Germany, not it is UK. Nobody here cares about you, go fight cab drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Wilder you are a bum and nobody outside USA cares about you. Europe has been a home of hw division for long time, in Klitchko era it was Germany, not it is UK. Nobody here cares about you, go fight cab drivers.
        You tell him!!!! Viva la UK!

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
          I think his screaming 50% is really for show only but I do think he deserves 40% Why? Because other than Joshua he's the main man. He brings value to Joshua that Joshua will not realize in a fight with anyone else. Why should Joshua be the only one to benefit from the added value Wilder brings. It is a shame that fair and objective people are "disgusting" in your eyes. Shame on you!
          Objective? This is boxing and you should know better than giving Wilder excuses to not make this fight, you support him in requesting rematch contract while you should know if boxer is B side by a large margin they never get a rematch in their contract. That's how this sport works and Wilder can complain till he retire but he won't change it and if you like to call yourself boxing fan shouldn't encourage him to do so or we never see this fight.

Also he deserves 40% only if he beats Fury. I'm being realistic here, objective and all.

Comment

• Tyson Fury is the best heavyweight in Britian with the biggest balls

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              I wouldn’t have responded either to a contract like that. Not only was it an embarrassing offer but also disrespectful. I wouldn’t have responded either and my non response would have quietly told them to @uck off.
              Exactly. The BEGGAR suddenly became a CHOOSER.
              When he saw AJ beat Klitschko, who Deontay kept avoiding,
              Wilder got jealous.
              He witnessed an electrifying atmosphere with a fully-packed arena.
              People were having a huge party; they were singing, dancing, drinking...
              Things Wilder see lacking in his fights.
              Wilder wanted a part of it.
              "I WANT JOSHUA NOW!" he screamed right after the fight.
              "IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!" he added.
              (With Klitschko gone he now wants to join the big boys club.)
              Hearn replied, "Fight Dillian White first for $4 mil and you'll get a shot at 4 titles.)
              "NOOO! I WANT $7MILLION!"
              Later, Hearn offered $12.5 mil, which is almost 10x his average purse. Not to mention a chance to become king of the divison.
              "NOOO! I WANT MORE!"
              WTF! Is this the guy who wanted the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robyn Banz View Post
                Areola stavern Ortiz ALL good wins
                Stop with the one decent win BS..

Joshua barely beat Old AF W.K
                And a garbage as Dillion Whyte that’s its

So stop that garbage rhetoric that wilders resume is soooo bad
                Whyte is much better than Steverne and Areola

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                  Let’s see where this juiced up boring robot won his paper titles from....

42 year old 2 year layoff schooled by Tyson Fury, on the end of his career senior citizen, (who happen to put this glass jaw Brit on his back) Vitali Klitschko

Charles not the boxing, (Eddie Hearn bought title by overpaying) Prince Martin
                  Wilder won his belt from who? Stiverne....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    If PEDvetkin knocks out AJuice and Wilder knocks out Fury, Wilder will be offering AJuice a 8 million dollar flat fee, sounds about right
                    Are you dumb? Why eoukd Wilder need ti fight AJ if he loses to Povetkin

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                      Wilder won his belt from who? Stiverne....
                      Betty with the green eyes, you used a key word there, WON, Eddie paid for Ajuices belts, be proud my fellow tea drinking Brit

Comment

Working...
                      X