Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Not Worried About Criticism For Fighting Smaller Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Not Worried About Criticism For Fighting Smaller Garcia

LOS ANGELES Errol Spence Jr. isn't worried about backlash he could face for fighting Mikey Garcia. The bigger, stronger Spence is a natural welterweight who would be heavily favored to beat Garcia if their fight is scheduled for later this year. It would be a high-profile, pay-per-view fight for Spence, yet also a bout with a smaller man that'll generate plenty of criticism.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence just keeping it real. If no decent welterweight wants to fight him, then just take the challenge and get the biggest check while your at it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, is anyone top welterweight available or want to fight spence next? If not, then it should be Garcia.

Comment

cant fault his thinking here

Comment

Not surprising coming from the weight bully!

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          Spence just keeping it real. If no decent welterweight wants to fight him, then just take the challenge and get the biggest check while your at it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, is anyone top welterweight available or want to fight spence next? If not, then it should be Garcia.
          I agree. Also, Mikey would beat half of the top 10 WWs anyway. I'd even pick him over Danny and Shawn.

I say let them fight.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
            Not surprising coming from the weight bully!
            Enough with this bulli***** term “weight bully”. It’s one of the dumbest used. Given that logic that makes Garcia one of the biggest weight bullies hopping through 4 divisions. If you don’t like Spence just say it but if a man can make weight in a division I don’t give two flyin f@cks how big the person is. They made the weight. In addition Spence has a goal. He said he wants to unify before moving up. So take your sore butt hurt off to another post so you can use the term you think makes you look and sound so cool

“Weight bully”
            Gheeeeyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Enough with this bulli***** term “weight bully”. It’s one of the dumbest used. Given that logic that makes Garcia one of the biggest weight bullies hopping through 4 divisions. If you don’t like Spence just say it but if a man can make weight in a division I don’t give two flyin f@cks how big the person is. They made the weight. In addition Spence has a goal. He said he wants to unify before moving up. So take your sore butt hurt off to another post so you can use the term you think makes you look and sound so cool

“Weight bully”
              Gheeeeyyyyyy
              It’s the most annoying term about. If you make weight you make weight what are people crying about.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

“Weight bully”
                Gheeeeyyyyyy
                These idiots don’t understand the inherent risk Spence is taking every time he makes 147. If he doesn’t move up, at some point his body is not going to respond the way it has been, as he gets naturally bigger. Given Spence’s build, I would say he has maybe 1 or 2 more fights at WW where he will still be 100% physically. Mikey is really up against it if he takes this fight next.

Comment

So how’s this any different than when GGG fought Kell Brook??

Remember all the shyt and criticism GGG took when he took that fight. As a reminder, GGG was in deep negotiations to fight Eubank Jr... dude lost his pen so Kell Brook stepped up and the fight was offered at the Last minute.... we all know what happened after that....

Comment

Spence at this stage is effectively a heavyweight. Will probably need his own division soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X