Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Accepts Golden Boy's Revised Offer for Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    Great. Now waiting for AJ/Wilder to get done.
    Amen to that brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
      Yeah that extra 5% bump if he knocks out Canelo , either Oscar knows something we don't or there is a big problem behind Team Canelo and GBP to give him that incentive of 5 %
      Maybe hes hoping GGG gasses out going for the k/o.
      Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Yer it seems abit shady.
        Like what does Oscar have up his sleeve.
        But its done and the fight is on.
        Made 2018 boxing a very good year.
        Yeah it's on , I think Oscar rolling the dice on his fighter he knows something maybe body attack ko

Comment

• Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
          He gave up around 10% of this arguably this year's biggest fight... that's a huge chunk of the purse. From GGG's POV, that's 23% more money in his pocket.

No way GGG will win a decision now.
          Your actually 100% correct!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Maybe hes hoping GGG gasses out going for the k/o.
            Lol.
            Never know 36 going on 37 and Vans was hitting him with ease do Canelo might light him up !!

Comment

• Alvarez looks leaner. I honestly believe he tried bulking up in the first fight to get the ko. Packed on too much muscle so he gassed. He’s much quicker than GGG. So I’m thinking that’s why he’s gonna come in leaner this time around and light him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                and don't forget heiland the legendary one legged fighter!
                best win EITHER twin has is Austin Trout, yet posters on here are ready to induct both of them into the HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                  Yeah it's on , I think Oscar rolling the dice on his fighter he knows something maybe body attack ko
                  Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                  Never know 36 going on 37 and Vans was hitting him with ease do Canelo might light him up !!

the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

DON'T listen to the casuals

EVER !!

according to their ******ed logic..... Canelo was juicing, but now he is not, which means that he will lose

their problem is this.....

Canelo was NOT juicing last time..... otherwise, he would have been caught by VADA, just like this time..... so, flawed logic = fail

this is much more relevant.....

1) the better fighter will make the better adjustments..... and as we all saw in the first fight, the better more well-rounded fighter..... is Canelo

2) Canelo will be better/stronger at the weight

3) Canelo will be much more confident, having had a real good look at Golovkin for 12 rounds..... and he will have a more-tailored gameplan, because he has a better team

4) boxing is a young man's game

if you bet on Golovkin you are nuts..... and I highly doubt that he will be the favorite with the bookies, although nothing would surprise me..... the bookies got it wrong last time

Comment

• if Canelo lifts his performance by 5%, causing Golovkin's performance to drop 5%..... Canelo wins

he is definitely a more well-rounded fighter than Golovkin

he is also more skilled, has a better team, and is much younger

Golovkin just cashed out

Comment

• Lol, daaaayum, going from not accepting it to accepting it in a few hours. Oscar must of put the fishnets back on for this one.

They realize how bad their company hurtin with the loss of the first PPV and pretend like they didn't need this one to recoup on the loss, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X