Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-07-2019, 02:14 PM #21
Contender

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Offic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,952.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleJ View Post
I'm not sure what bda is so I'm probably not him. How long have you been on it?

Elimination diet, no fibre or carbs. Plus, meat is delicious.
Oh ok, I've been on it for 2 months. But I'm cooking my meat on butter and I'm drinking coffee, but I'm looking to stop drinking coffee and eventually stop cooking meat on butter and cook it without anything. Once you get trough initial, let's say 7 days you are going to get used to it. The only downfall to it may be the constipation you may experiance in the beginning.
Offic.Scorecard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:07 PM #22
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12894 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 181,331.24
Total Points: 183,212.97
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

This diet is too extreme to be sustainable or healthy for most people.

You need fiber, you need veggies, you need polyphenols from fruit. If you work out you can make use of the energy from clean burning carbs.

And the keto flu sucks.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
carnivore, die?, diet..., i've, started