Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would working super hard all day on a really hard task make you hard working

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would working super hard all day on a really hard task make you hard working

Like forcing yourself for one day to do some horrible exercise that u dont want to do for 5 minutes but you force yourself to do it for an entire day.

Do you think that would do some kind of motivational "trauma" to your brain and allow you to work much harder than usual for the rest of the time or would it just be a waste of a day?

I tried waiting on a plane the foolish way like clock watching etc half way across the entire planet, and before that I had a massive long slow coach journey from 1 city to the other and I did that all in one go and it certainly had some affect some adaption when it comes to waiting I can cope better something even now months after something shifted permanently in my brain I wonder if I can do that motivationally which is similar

Comment

Theres no quick fix like with other trauma's but you can do an overly intense day a one off and force adaption in your brain I bet.

Maybe ud have to do it a few times

Comment

I remember doing long distance work and that made everything else including weight training easy but the extra will power didnt last that long but I didnt do it very often

Comment

I know the reason the plane journey had a permanent result was because it was for so long, and the long distance running was temporary because it was too short in time duration, so yes I think as long as I make it as long as the plane journey im onto a winner here, especially if I repeat it on subsequent days

Long distance running 1 hour

Plane journey - 1 day

Otherwise its a gradual improvement over time like goggins suggested
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X