Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelly Finkel Claims Wilder in Talks for 3 Fight 100Mil Deal With Showtime Without AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelly Finkel Claims Wilder in Talks for 3 Fight 100Mil Deal With Showtime Without AJ

LOL.

So they are gonna pay Wilder 100mil for fighting Breazeale (not on PPV), Adam Kownacki (not a PPV fight) and maybe a Fury rematch (which is not guarenteed)!! and pay him all that money but still allow him to leave and fight on ESPN or DAZN?? Lies. This guys is trying to save face.

Yesterday at the presser when Shelly was asked if Showtime can get Wilder a offer to match the 100+mil offer from DAZN he replied “I’m not going comment on numbers, they leaked the offer, that’s not our style” LMAO... hello, remember the 50 mill offer you made public and sent it to social media before even sending it to team AJ?? Remember leaking the 12mil offer you got from Hearn on social media before even responding to Hearn, what about the 15mil offer or every other offer you got which you leaked.

This guy is a joke! All day at the presser yesterday they all said they won’t comment on how much Wilder is getting to fight Breazeale on Showtime. I don’t think they expected all the criticism they got yesterday for rejecting the AJ fight so magically today he is saying Showtime “CAN” (CAN means it's not very likely) match 3 fight deals for 100+mil without a AJ fight.. bolox! DAZN offer was guaranteed money even if Wilder lost all 4 fights on DAZN he would still make that amount and fight AJ but Shelly is dreaming of some 3 fantasy fights.

https://twitter.com/Idecboxing/statu...54616263438336

Steven Espinoza himself confirmed when asked if he matched DAZN's offer for 20mil to fight Breazeale, he said "No this fight was made out of loyalty but it will be financially lucrative in the future". All false promises, Wilder has been getting paid chump change all his career why will that change now.

If Showtime were invested in Wilder they would have offered him a multi fight deal already, Wilder is so loyal to them but he seems to forget these people gave his rival AJ a multi fight deal!! Showtime have no belief in Wilder. They offered Mayweather a multi fight deal and announced how much it was but for Wilder he gets nothing and his purse is kept hush hush.. Wilder is just a puppet getting milked lol.

He earnt 12.5mil (According to ESPN) against Fury on PPV and even if he earns double for the rematch which is unlikely, he will only earn 25mil.. Where are these 3 33mil fights? Or are they planning to fight Fury 3 times back to back lol absolutely no one wants to see that.. Don't be surprised if AJ fights Fury now that Wilder has ducked him.

“One face. One champion. One name”

Next minute.

Turns down a 4 fight $120M US deal against an opponent who holds every other major title. Quack
    Last edited by NahMean; 03-20-2019, 05:51 AM.

Yeah I predict this was going to be the new narrative a week ago. Lol, lottery numbers for today 6,13,17,29,37,43.

Comment

Showtime will be out of boxing in 2 years time. Haymon bent Espinoza over backwards with no Vaseline but this time he didn't ask for it.

Comment

... "Deontay Wilder is in talks for a three-fight deal with Showtime that's worth "as much or more" than the DAZN deal, even if he doesn't fight AJ."

... I'd like to see how Showtime will give Wilder $100-120 million without even fighting AJ... And I want to see what money they will give him when he will eventually fight Joshua...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... "Deontay Wilder is in talks for a three-fight deal with Showtime that's worth "as much or more" than the DAZN deal, even if he doesn't fight AJ."

... I'd like to see how Showtime will give Wilder $100-120 million without even fighting AJ... And I want to see what money they will give him when he will eventually fight Joshua...
          Monopoly money lol, Wilder wouldn’t know the difference.

Comment

This is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Monopoly money lol, Wilder wouldn’t know the difference.
              I can't believe that Wilder is that stupid... But I can't understand how a certain bloke (i.e. Michael Benson -- who is he anyway?) is able to tweet something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Damn if he getting 100mil for fighting guys like Kownacki and Breazeale.. Tomorrow Shelly will announce Showtime has promised they POTENTIALLY, MAYBE, CAN offer Wilder 500 billion for AJ fight, POSSIBLY.

Comment

Dithering Deontay Ducks Aagain.

Guy is now the laughing stock of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    Dithering Deontay Ducks Aagain.

Guy is now the laughing stock of boxing.
                    Maybe Wilder asked them to prove they actually had the money, and show it to him?

Some people have short memories, some have selective memories, some are just down right ignorant.

There are probably getting to be a lot more that feel like I do that don't care if Wilder ever fights Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X