Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Is More Petrified Of The Rematch Than WIlder. Mark My Words.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury Is More Petrified Of The Rematch Than WIlder. Mark My Words.

Fury will not want the rematch. He's going to do whatever it takes to fight AJ in UK.

He was shellshocked even in the post fight conference. He was a conquered man the way he hugged Wilder up and kissing him like a beaten wife. I'm from the streets, I can clearly see when a man is beaten psychologically.

then goes onto say, "Wilder is the hardest punching HW in history. Now I know why AJ didn't want to fight him."

NOW I KNOW WHY I WOULDN"T FIGHT THIS MUTHA****A AGAIN!

And if they do end up fighting, Wilder will knock him down again as he found the angles in the last round. His right travelled with the Gypsy's dip and knocked him spark out.

Next time, Fury won't get back up. SImple.

damage control....

Comment

Man’s from the streets

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        damage control....

Comment

Dude, stop with the nonsense troll threads. We know you really know Fury won stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Dude, stop with the nonsense troll threads. We know you really know Fury won stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
            actually words are all the Fury ball-lickers have.

a picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

Nah, wilder knows he's only got a NFL football player punchers chance.
              He knows fury was rust y, yet still schooled him.Deontay was ecstatic at draw.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Comment

Fury isn't scared of a rematch.

Why would he be?

It's probably the most money out there for him, even including an AJ fight in Britain.

If you are Fury, you've got to feel that if you can get into better shape you can avoid getting caught even better.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Nah, wilder knows he's only got a NFL football player punchers chance.
                    He knows fury was rust y.

The fact is Fury was damaged today. His chin has been dented.

When Wilder hits him flush again in the rematch. He's not getting back up again.

and Wilder will. He found the angles late. That punch he threw in the 12th travelled with Fury's movement.

Comment

Working...
                    X