Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is bob arum goin to block Pacquiao - Haymon out of spite? Claims he cant fight in USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is bob arum goin to block Pacquiao - Haymon out of spite? Claims he cant fight in USA

Seems ole bob arum has something up his sleeve, at first when he was doing a last ditch effort to sign manny again after the matthysse fight he claimed he could get pacs tax issues resolved now after the Murata fight he told reporters will he be able to fight in the us that is the problem, manny has real big tax issues, seems like he has something up his sleeve to block haymon and pacquiao from fighting in the USA.

Ol bob never goes out without a fight, why is he so bitter.

I heard Manny owes the feds 20 million in taxes. Bob might be right.

Comment

Manny didn’t pay his taxes. That’s not Bob’s problem. Just like it won’t be Al’s problem when Broner is sucking dicks for $20’s because his idea of saving for retirement was paying people $1000 to quit their fast food jobs

Comment

No pactari your mancrush will still fight in the u s of a

Comment

How is Bob going to prevent Pacquiao from fighting in the states? It will now be up to Haymon and his people along with Pacquiao's people to cut some type of deal with the IRS to lessen the penalties. He's going to have to pay what he owes or the agreed amount before the Broner fight.

Comment

He can't do that only the IRS can stop it

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              How is Bob going to prevent Pacquiao from fighting in the states? It will now be up to Haymon and his people along with Pacquiao's people to cut some type of deal with the IRS to lessen the penalties. He's going to have to pay what he owes or the agreed amount before the Broner fight.
              Arum has friends in high places in government. And he could have dirt on pacmans money habits. He is also spiteful to anyone who leaves him

Comment

Fake news...
                Pac is fighting Broner in Vegas.
                You people never run out of nonsensical issues.
                Bet all your points... Pacman has no tax issues.
                Deal?

Comment

How can Bob stop Manny from fighting. Has Bob been a IRS spy this whole time or something? Somehow he turned his IRS undercover job into a highly profitable boxing promoter gig?

I think Bob is just saying what we all know. Manny owes money to the IRS & if he's gonna fight in the US they are gonna tackle his payday like prime Refrigerator Perry on some 110lb transgender kid who really loves getting high & watching teletubbies. Thus him fighting outside of the US = Manny gets to keep all his money vs losing a nice chunk of it before it lands in his bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Bet all your points... Pacman has no tax issues.
                    Deal?
                    LOL I definitely wouldn't make that bet. Manny is notoriously bad with his money if half of the rumors we've heard are true. And its not like tax issues aren't a common problem for athletes for w/e reason. Granted I don't think tax issues are gonna stop Manny from fighting, but it wouldn't be the least bit surprising to me if Manny has tax issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X