Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo the ***** did it once again. Ducked a 38 yo GGG and vacated a belt or two.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Dude not at all lol...there are some decent posters on here who I value what they say...and there are some bad trolls who I completely ignore...I actually find you entertaining and kind of original which is refreshing.

But yeah as far as boxing goes I know you're just trolling so I tune it out...no offense...I do try and educate on some things though when it seems like you are at least trying to be open to things...I know 90% of the time you're trolling though...and you just have your personal biases and aren't really trying to have a real discussion it's cool though, you're pretty funny
    You constantly try to change subjects to deflect in every thread but i'm the one trolling? When you do that it shows you have no argument, you lost. Like this thread, you had no argument to the comments i made so did your little deflection tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      So GGG can just keep fighting the Steve Rolls and the Vanes's of the world??? he takes no risk at all and people make excuses for him..that is literally his entire resume
      No offense to you though man...you seem like a pretty decent guy...I just don't think you keep it real at all as far as boxing goes generally...so I kind of tune it out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You constantly try to change subjects to deflect in every thread but i'm the one trolling? When you do that it shows you have no argument, you lost. Like this thread, you had no argument to the comments i made so did your little deflection tactics.
        I literally don't even usually look at your comments as far as what they are saying about boxing...because again I don't really take you seriously on boxing matters...since you post in almost every thread though, I do see your name a lot...so sometimes I may respond to your comment with the first thing that comes to my mind...in this case it was what you were doing awake at this time of the night since you live in the UK.

On that note I need to get to sleep myself...happy trolling Robbie

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          I literally don't even usually look at your comments as far as what they are saying about boxing...because again I don't really take you seriously on boxing matters...since you post in almost every thread though, I do see your name a lot...so sometimes I may respond to your comment with the first thing that comes to my mind...in this case it was what you were doing awake at this time of the night since you live in the UK.

On that note I need to get to sleep myself...happy trolling Robbie
          You don't look at my comments? I logged on and you had quoted multiple posts of mine. You lost your arguments and then resorted to deflection. Keep pretending that you don't pay attention, i know the real reason is you have no argument, you get shut down.

Comment

how can he duck a guy he already fought 2 times and beat?
            Reminds me a little bit of the JMM fans ( myself included) who kept demanding rematches vs Pac until the desired result. Hopefully Canelo vs GGG 3 results in a KTFO and people can move on.

Comment

He's ducking a guy he already fought and gave a rematch too and beat him at his own game literally beating the mexican stye out his azzz and breaking his face? oh lord you GGG groupies are funny almost as funny as when you made excuses about Canelo being too scared to fight GGG then he did then said he's too scared to give him a rematch then he did then you said well he will never fight him Mexican Style and he did and it was GGG who punked out and ran from Mexican Style.

If Canelo fights GGG again and Knocks him out you will say GGG was too old anyway and Canelo is ducking the time machine he don't want to go back and make his moma get pregnant earlier because he is scared of GGG of 10 years ago. You fools always got an excuse and will never accept that GGG just isn't as good as you were hyped into believing.

Comment

how can he duck a guy he already fought 2 times and beat?
                He’s definitely avoiding the fight...don’t need to call it “ducking”.

Comment

Meanwhile Golovkin is ducking everyone not named Canelo, but that's perfectly fine in the opinions of tards like the TS.
                  He didn’t duck Steve Rolls doe!!!

Comment

How can a guy be a duck after already beating up that guy

Comment

You don't look at my comments? I logged on and you had quoted multiple posts of mine. You lost your arguments and then resorted to deflection. Keep pretending that you don't pay attention, i know the real reason is you have no argument, you get shut down.
                      Lol..you're hilarious man I love it...sleep well

Comment

Working...
                      X