Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    That's it?

That's all you got?

A partial, semi accurate interpretation of something he said?

You can do better.

List all the racist things he's DONE.

And a lot of illegal immigrants were drug dealers and murderers and rapists.

Shiet, a high percentage of females get raped in their treks up north to cross the border.
    its a lazy day. Wasn't aware I was required to do more than point out his racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Countless times.

And it doesnt matter.

His team says everyone not parroting their talking points is a racist, and that there is no difference between legal and illegal immigration.

Thus that is his world view, and you or anyone else isnt going to change that.

He puts his team loyalty over everything else.

And yes, that includes facts, figures, and even reality.
      hee haw.

stick to the banjo

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        That's it?

That's all you got?

A partial, semi accurate interpretation of something he said?

You can do better.

List all the racist things he's DONE.

And a lot of illegal immigrants were drug dealers and murderers and rapists.

Shiet, a high percentage of females get raped in their treks up north to cross the border.
        our prisons are packed full of millions of citizens that are drug dealers, murders and rapist. What you are trying to say is, as trump, is that immigrants are inherently more disposed to kill, rape and sell drugs. bull sh it in the highest order and inherently racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          The difference is Trumps space force and military budget isn't affecting regular Americans pockets, what the Dems are proposing will hit everyones pockets and they openly say it will by raised taxes.

Also the raise in military budget directly affects our economy. Our strong force overseas insures we get better trade deals and the cost of goods go down. Take away our huge military and we wouldn't be able to fund half the stuff we already are funding. Thats why even 90% of democrats vote for those increases.
          dude I got a tax increase to pay for this space farce...

in fact all who pay taxes, pay into this. where else do you think the money comes from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
            Make deficits great again

I have yet to hear an excuse for Trump growing the trillion dollar deficit, now the 2nd largest in history

Right wingers cannot be trusted on any issue, fiscal, foreign, or social.
            we got a shiny space force doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              They don't consider themselves American, this is a certainty in Omar's case, and their motivations are to destroy their host country.

Calling people a racist doesn't work anymore, try harder.
              lol since when.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Wrong, it does affect the pockets of middle class Americans. How you think republicans pay for all there dumb things? They cut social programs for the middle class.. social security, medicare, medicaid, etc.

And we could cut military spending 35-40% and still have the biggest baddest military on the planet. We could reduce our military bases 50% that are scattered around the world, there's 800-900 of them. That alone would save billions per year.
                Cuts in Medicaid and Medicare and SS? Really? Care to highlight what particular programs were cut in the healthcare and SS sector?

As for the second part, no we couldn't cut our military by 35%. That's a very adolescent and simple minded way of looking at our geopolitics. Like I said there's a reason that even 90% of Democrats vote to increase military spending rather than cut it. That reason being is that it has adverse effects on our economy and position as a world power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  dude I got a tax increase to pay for this space farce...

in fact all who pay taxes, pay into this. where else do you think the money comes from?
                  Congratulations you were in the top 5% income bracket. Therefore not only did Trump slash taxes for over 70% of lower and middle class Americans, he also raised them on the rich, precisely what the Democrats advocate for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                    Make deficits great again

I have yet to hear an excuse for Trump growing the trillion dollar deficit, now the 2nd largest in history

Right wingers cannot be trusted on any issue, fiscal, foreign, or social.
                    No excuses, just facts.

Revenue is up, yet deficits are up as well just as you stated.

That can mean only ONE thing....

Do you know what it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      Wrong, it does affect the pockets of middle class Americans. How you think republicans pay for all there dumb things? They cut social programs for the middle class.. social security, medicare, medicaid, etc.
                      When is the last time those programs saw actual cuts?

You made the claim, so back it up.

(I wont even address your other falsehoods, just that one. I'm a nice guy. )

Comment

Working...
                      X