Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of biological process creates something like alexkid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexkid just made an alt to start this thread so people talk about him.

Comment

Comment

The guy is most likely just trolling with the crap he says, but the volume of posts, the level of detail he goes into, and the length of time he has done it for all reveal that he is a very weird little puppy

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Anal sex conception.
          AlexKid came out the same way he came in.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Comment

I think what happened is a MTF transgender, had the first ever uterus transplant.. and he/she fell in love with a FTM transgender, and so they used his sperm and her eggs and they transferred the fetus into the MTF transgender and then when alexkid was born they dumped him into a trash bin in san franciso where he was raised by liberal californian bisexual transient junkies.

That's the best I can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                I think what happened is a MTF transgender, had the first ever uterus transplant.. and he/she fell in love with a FTM transgender, and so they used his sperm and her eggs and they transferred the fetus into the MTF transgender and then when alexkid was born they dumped him into a trash bin in san franciso where he was raised by liberal californian bisexual transient junkies.

That's the best I can come up with.
                I think your closer to the mark than you ever realise.
                Alex is going thru alot atm.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Bit far off the mark there bud think he's American I'm British. Check my post history I'm nowhere near as derranged as Alex lol I started this thread after seeing his thread about pansexuals and the cuck one utterly bizarre man.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Come on now bro as if. Is there a way it can get proven I'm not him?

Comment

Just to add some of the responses are on the same level of weird Alex displays.

Comment

Working...
                      X