No announcement yet.

Jay s hits billionaire status!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I thought you hated rich people because they're greedy tyrants who produce nothing and take advantage of the workers.

Unless of course they record themselves making funny noises and saying the words "big pimpin" over old vinyl samples.

That's different. We only hate the rich when they create millions of jobs or make major medical breakthroughs. We don't hate "big pimpin", comrades.
    Don’t hate the rich. Hate the people who help the rich at the expense of the rest of us or those rich that fuk the rest of us.

I love bill gates, buffet, musk, carter etc. they give a bunch of their money. Don’t b it h about taxes.

I do hate those rich bastards that like to screw everyone to save a buck, pay less taxes and have those less fortunate pay for them to save millions on taxes and for their kids to inherent millions more without taxes. Yea I hate those son of a bi tch koch brother et al.

It’s it the rich. It’s the right wingers that don’t know sh it about economics beyond their own pocket books

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
      What the Hell happened to Diddy being a billionaire though?
      He never was... close. If he’s smart he could be there in a couple years or so. But he’s been hovering in the 800s for a decade now. But he I’m sure he’s just fine where he is. I give a damn about a billion if I had 800 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        He never was... close. If he’s smart he could be there in a couple years or so. But he’s been hovering in the 800s for a decade now. But he I’m sure he’s just fine where he is. I give a damn about a billion if I had 800 mil.
        Every "liberal" I've ever discussed this topic with:

- Hates the "1%" because they "contribute nothing to society". The largest field among "one-percenters" is medicine. Almost nobody remains in the "1%" intergenerationally.

- Worships millionaires who rhyme about prostitution and drugs over stolen samples of '70s music. Don't hate people with skills!

- Worships millionaires who won a full scholarship/didn't have to show up for class because they're good at chasing an inflatable ball. Don't hate people with skills!

It's called being dumb. You are dumb.
        Last edited by ////; 06-04-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

he has $843,692,780. not a billionaire

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Every "liberal" I've ever discussed this topic with:

- Hates the "1%" because they "contribute nothing to society". The largest field among "one-percenters" is medicine. Almost nobody remains in the "1%" intergenerationally.

- Worships millionaires who rhyme about prostitution and drugs over stolen samples of '70s music. Don't hate people with skills!

- Worships millionaires who won a full scholarship/didn't have to show up for class because they're good at chasing an inflatable ball. Don't hate people with skills!

It's called being dumb. You are dumb.
            I’m socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Don’t worship showbiz millionaire. Respect them though.

However you jock a man who was essentially given his millions by daddy and whom hasn’t given sh it to anyone but himself. And I’m dumb. Get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Don’t hate the rich. Hate the people who help the rich at the expense of the rest of us or those rich that fuk the rest of us.

I love bill gates, buffet, musk, carter etc. they give a bunch of their money. Don’t b it h about taxes.

I do hate those rich bastards that like to screw everyone to save a buck, pay less taxes and have those less fortunate pay for them to save millions on taxes and for their kids to inherent millions more without taxes. Yea I hate those son of a bi tch koch brother et al.

It’s it the rich. It’s the right wingers that don’t know sh it about economics beyond their own pocket books

gullible fools like you are why marketing and pr are a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                they say he's the first rapper to rich billionaire status but I could have sworn Dre did that when he sold Beats headphones company to apple or whoever it was
                In the news they said that dre actually got 800million

Comment

Working...
                X